Modern Stylish Villa with Pool near the Beach in Protaras
The brand new villa is within a stunning, contemporary development just a few steps from the gorgeous Fig Tree Bay at Protaras. The town’s strip, with fantastic restaurants, bars and shops, is within 5 minutes walk from the villa so this is the perfect location for a relaxed holiday. The villa has two bedrooms so it sleeps four comfortably. With a fabulous, sleek, minimalist design, the villa is beautiful and striking. Glass doors everywhere illuminate the villa, so it is a bright, welcoming space. This small, sensational development is very tranquil despite being within walking distance to everything. Quality materials have been used as well in conjunction with modern design. It is cool and trendy.
Protaras is an excellent destination in Cyprus. It is only 10-15 minutes to the vibrant Ayia Napa and an easy journey to discover the majestic Troodos Mountains and the villages within. Cyprus boasts some extraordinary beaches,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Cyprus offers visitors sun-soaked stretches of fine, stunning sandy beaches with every conceivable watersport, a stunning interior with wildflower meadows and dense vineyards, sweeping pine-clad mountains perfect for hiking, cycling and even winter skiing, a tumultuous history with ancient buildings and fantastic party and dining scenes. Cyprus is nicknamed ‘the island of the Saints’ as boasts so many monasteries and churches. Protaras is a great location for a holiday in Cyprus. The beaches are amazing, and it has excellent facilities though it remains peaceful and very smart. You can walk to the stunning Fig Tree Bay from Villa Eudoxie. It is one of the best beaches in the area, and the ancient, lone fig tree on the beach is featured on many postcards. The beach boasts calm, turquoise waters, glistening white sand and buzzy beach bars and restaurants. There is an excellent selection of watersports on offer. You can swim out to a little island. Above the bay are excavated Hellenistic tombs. To the northwest, you will find the limestone Church of Profitis Ilias which marks one end of the nature trail that leads to Konnos Beach. Protaras has an excellent promenade and beach path. You can enjoy hiking trails to Louma Beach and Lombardi Beach. The walks around Protaras are very scenic. Other excellent beaches nearby are Green Bay, about 10 minutes away and Sirena Bay, a secluded gem. If you want to party, Ayia Napa is a 10-15 minute ride away from Protaras. It is the legendary party town of Cyprus with late-night beach parties, karaoke bars and nightclubs. Ayia Napa does also have a peaceful side and boasts 14 Blue Flag beaches along an 8 km coastline. Sandy Beach is perfect for families and Makronissos Beach offers fantastic watersports. Ayia Napa also has its delightful Municipal Museum, a Medieval monastery and fabulous tavernas along the harbourside. A wonderful day trip is to visit the ghost town of Varosha, roughly 40 minutes away. Varosha was deserted overnight during the Turkish invasion and has remained abandoned. It is very popular to visit and so eerie. Meze is a delicious way of tasting the delicious local cuisine. You can enjoy creamy hummus, afelia which is pork cooked in red wine, kebabs including sheftalia, halloumi, baklava and many deserts flavoured with rose water, almonds and pistachos. In the centre of the island, you can visit the Troodos Mountains. The highest peak Mount Olympus hosts the Sun Valley and North Face ski areas with five ski lifts. You will enjoy cool, pine-scented air, lonely monasteries, quiet mountain villages and painted Medieval churches. The south-facing foothills are draped in vineyards. You will find some lovely panoramic picnic spots. The best villages to head for are Fikardou and Machairas.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No security deposit is charged however clients will be liable for the cost of any damage or loss caused by them or their guests during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm or later
- Departure time : 10am or earlier
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.