Stylish villa in an exclusive residential area
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
As described in its name, this lively villa provides a tranquil place to unwind and escape the mundane upon your getaway to Spain. Offering a whopping ten guests accommodation across a contemporary and immaculate estate, look no further for a place to explore the wonders of Mallorca.
The villa combines traditional Mediterranean construction with gorgeous finishes both indoors and out. Enjoy divine spaces to kick back and relax indoors and ample spots outdoors, to enjoy the glorious island climate. Alongside entertainment options, you can also dine like royalty and the villa has been set in an exclusive, upmarket residential area, perfect for privacy and in proximity to tonnes to explore!
The chef of the party has a wonderful state-of-the-art, fitted kitchen with where you will find all the modern conveniences to whip up anything from coffees to three-course meals. From here head into the stylish dining room,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Spain boasts an amazing list of reasons to visit. Enjoy hours upon hours of sunshine as you gorge on some of the finest cuisine known to man. From fiestas to beaches, mountains, the nation's landscapes are so varied that it even boasts Europe's only desert! Mallorca blesses each moment in the daytime with ample sunshine and turns up the atmosphere in the night Alongside picture-perfect beaches and bays, guests have an island steeped in seafaring, so expect speciality seafood dishes and an array of things to do on the coast and in the water! Boasting some of the longest hours of sunshine in a land known for its rays, the island of Mallorca blesses days and comes alive at night with one of the liveliest party scenes across the globe! Abound with some of the finest beaches and bays across the continent, you can expect some of the greatest seafood and exploration activities on the sea, on an island steeped in aquatic history! Located in Cielo de Bonaire, an upscale area and are a short distance from the equally glam Mal Pas-Bon Aire, both part of the wider Port of Pollensa. A superb place to explore the wonders of the northern tip of the island, the port is popular and thus crammed with amenities, services and facilities to ensure you have complete peace of mind throughout your stay! Spend mornings and early afternoons wandering the area for cafes and places to enjoy breakfasts with the freshest produce, before admiring the beautiful architecture throughout the region, which also gives visitors a piece of history. Grab yourself some groceries or bits and bobs to use throughout your stay at supermarkets before heading over to local open-markets in nearby Alcudia, to grab things to remind you of your holiday! The town is also great when its dinner or lunchtime, as you can stroll along the promenades or make your way into the town for a taste of authentic Spanish cuisine, or try restaurants that infuse or put a twist on classic recipes. Can you say you've been to Mallorca if you don't visit a beach? Relax Bonnaire's location sees it nearby several stretches of the coastal spots! Just a ten-minute drive away will see you at Alcudia Beach and a few more minutes lands you on Playa de Muro. Both beaches offer stretches of white sand shores and brilliant turquoise seas where you can kick-back on the coast with a cocktail or get right into the refreshing waters
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.