Gorgeous Third Floor Apartment close to the Old Port
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the heart of the 1st district, very close to the Old Port, this bright 2br flat with a nice decoration can accommodate up to 4 people. In a living area, close to shops and transports, this apartment is perfect for a stay in Marseille.
This apartment on the 3rd floor without elevator consists of a living space of 65 sq. m and includes :
- a nice and bright living space,
- a well-equipped open-plan kitchen (kettle, coffee machine, toaster, oven, microwave, hotplates, dishwasher, fridge),
- a first bedroom with queen-size bed (160cm) and air conditioning,
- a second air-conditioned bedroom with two single beds,
- a bathroom with shower,
- a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, hair dryer, ironing equipment, fan,
- TV and Wi-Fi.
→ A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
→ We also provide bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The rental is strictly reserved to the tenant and his family. We ask you to respect the accommodation as if it were yours and ask us to return the accommodation in the state in which you found it.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE IN THE APARTMENTS:
- Check in: 03:00pm
- We make every effort to ensure that your accommodation is available as soon as possible and no later than 9:00pm
- Departure: 10:00am
- On the day of departure the accommodation must be vacated no later than 10:00am.
- Please, give us your estimated time of arrival.
- HOUSEKEEPING IN THE APARTMENTS:
- When you check out, make sure the accommodation is not dirty beyond normal use. Cleaning is included but we ask you to empty the trash and do the dishes.
- DEPOSIT :
- A deposit is provided to cover any damage caused by the tenant. This deposit is not levied but pledged. In case of proven damage, this sum will be cashed in full.
- NETWORKS INTERNET / WI-FI:
- Access to the internet / Wi-Fi network is included in the rental.
- All linen is provided: sheets, towels, bath mats. A change of linen during the stay is offered at an additional cost.
- SMOKING not allowed
- DOMESTIC ANIMALS not allowed