Impeccable villa in a tranquil location
This luxurious villa is set in the fabulous countryside of Ibiza, directly between two of the island’s best and busiest towns, but isolated enough to enjoy the peace and calm of the rural landscape!
The minimalist design creates a sense of calm and tranquility, while modern furniture ensures your absolute comfort. The main living area consists of a large sofa area in front of the TV and fireplace, and a fabulous wooden dining table for eight. This open plan living/dining area overlooks the terrace and pool, and the broad set of patio doors on both sides allow the light to flood through the room!
Attached to this living area is a large, fitted kitchen with an equally modern design and all the latest mod cons to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is also a breakfast table in here and a second TV, so there’ll be no arguments over what to watch in the mornings!
On this ground floor, there is...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Despite its current reputation for all-night parties, hedonism and elegance, Ibiza was first popularised by a hippy community, and in amongst the trendy clubs and lively beaches, their presence is still felt in the many markets they established throughout the years. The immense popularity of the island ensures you’ll never be far from anything you need – be that a supermarket, restaurant or an all-night dance floor! As the clubbing capital of the world, you can guarantee a good night out at any of Ibiza’s famous clubs including Pacha, Amnesia and the world’s biggest club: Privilege. And for those not looking to party every night, Ibiza is ideal for a romantic weekend and even an active family holiday – with amazing cycling, kayaking, hiking, and many more activities on offer! These are particularly good during the winter when the island calms down a little but retains its fabulous weather. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without an excellent array of wine and seafood on offer, and Ibiza is no different, with a thriving culinary scene. Ibiza has earnt its status as a perfect holiday destination, thanks to its shimmering turquoise waters, lagoons, coves, and of course, endless beaches that stretch to the horizon, as well as its less documented charming countryside and vibrant communities dotted across the little island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 - 7.30 pm (please note that there will be an additional late check-in charge of €60 for arrivals between 7.30 pm-10 pm and a charge of €100 between 10 pm-9.30 pm)
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Saturdays during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night between 1/5- 31/10 for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Balearic Winter Local Tax OF €0.55 per person per night between 1/11 -30/4 for over 16's is not included in rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby high chair and cot/crib are available for an extra cost of £50 each per booking.