Luxurious historic residence in the countryside
Truly the height of luxury, this transformed 300-year-old villa occupies 40,000m2 of land in the depths of the Ibiza countryside and has two swimming pools, three separate guesthouses, and an endless array of chill-out zones for the whole party.
The living areas are many and varied. With large sofas and chairs indoors, a beautiful, traditional fireplace and for all those who like technology – there is a LED 42” HD TV, Astra SAT TV, DVD player, mp3 player, Pioneer Home Cinema and Bluetooth speakers, to keep you entertained at all times! The main kitchen is spacious and modern with all the latest mod cons, including a Nespresso Coffee Machine, and has a fabulous central island perfect for food preparation. There are large wooden tables both inside and on the terrace, ideal for group meals, allowing you to vary your dining arrangements throughout your stay!
Five of the elegant and spacious bedrooms are perfectly...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Equidistant between San Antoni in the north and Ibiza Town in the south, this villa is perfectly positioned to enjoy both the active, sporting offers and the fashionable elegance of the bars, restaurants and retail therapy offerings of the island! Despite its current reputation for all-night parties, hedonism and elegance, Ibiza was first popularised by a hippy community, and in amongst the trendy clubs and lively beaches, their presence is still felt in the many markets they established throughout the years. The immense popularity of the island ensures you’ll never be far from anything you need – be that a supermarket, restaurant or an all-night dance floor! As the clubbing capital of the world, you can guarantee a good night out at any of Ibiza’s famous clubs including Pacha, Amnesia and the world’s biggest club: Privilege. And for those not looking to party every night, Ibiza is ideal for a romantic weekend and even an active family holiday – with amazing cycling, kayaking, hiking, and many more activities on offer! These are particularly good during the winter when the island calms down a little but retains its fabulous weather. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without a fine array of wine and seafood on offer, and Ibiza is no different, with a thriving culinary scene. Ibiza has earnt its status as a perfect holiday destination, thanks to its shimmering turquoise waters, lagoons, coves, and of course, endless beaches that stretch to the horizon, as well as its less documented charming countryside and vibrant communities dotted across the little island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required for this particular property.