Beautiful Stylish Villa with Pool near Orlando’s Attractions
This calming and spacious villa has something for everyone, from the spectacular cinema studio to the arcade-style games room in the converted garage. Just minutes from all the attractions of Florida, this villa has a stunning outdoor pool and shaded lanai. As this villa has eight gorgeous bedrooms, it is perfect for families travelling together and groups of friends.
The airy living room draws inspiration from the ocean, with coastal prints on the wall and a summery neutral colour palette. A seafoam grey rug adorns the floor, while a mirrored cabinet and a glass hexagonal coffee table add a modern twist. Cosy, fuzzy sofas with monochrome cushions are perfect for relaxing on, while the large windows bathe the space in light.
A fully equipped kitchen awaits self-caterers, complete with a dazzling marble island, boasting lots of preparation space. Minimalist style white stools with hairpin legs are placed along one...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
<b>The Resort</b> <i>Resort amenities </i>- Water park - Tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts - Soccer field - Children's play area and splash zone - Pool bar - Fitness centre - Family-friendly restaurant <b>Distances to Theme Parks</b> 7.1 miles to Walt Disney World (13 minutes) 19.1 miles to Universal Studios (24 minutes) 14.2 miles to SeaWorld (19 minutes) 14.7 miles to Discovery Cove (20 minutes) 29 miles to Legoland (41 minutes) 17.8 miles Gatorland (24 minutes) 26.9 miles to Kennedy Space Center (31 minutes) <i>(Parking charges may apply)</i>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $175 damage waiver fee, to be paid at time of booking.
- A security deposit is required prior to guest arrival and you will be sent a pre-registration form with a credit card hold authorisation for the guest to complete.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $370, to be paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low and mid season
- 5 nights during high season
- 7 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $329 per week, to be paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 100% cancellation fee is payable within 10 weeks of departure.
- Full payment is required 10 weeks prior to arrival.
- Other 2 : Please note, the outdoor spa is not a hot tub and can only be heated to the same temperature as the pool, when pool heating is added.
- Other 3 : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.