A Grand historic villa restored to its former glory
For a true countryside escape that offers relaxation amongst idyllic scenes, this gorgeous villa is the place to stay! This rural escape offers ample space for families and travelling groups to unwind and enjoy the wonders of Ibiza!
Constructed almost three-hundred years ago, the architects have ensured that elements of its origin have been preserved whilst the estate has been renovated to offer modern and superior design! Constructed from stone and wood, this villa mixes nature and simple layouts to present an outstanding country hideaway!
Chatter the night away with drinks and snacks with the entire group and your choice of two lounge areas! Comfortable sofas and satellite television offering you hours of channels in multiple languages to get lost in or use it as background noise to complete your stay in these rooms!
Move from this spacious room to the fully-equipped kitchen, offering budding chefs the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Spain has drawn in thousands of visitors year upon year with its rich history, world-famous cuisine and incredible landscapes! Known as the Land of the Sun, Spain is a perfect choice if you are looking for diversity in your vacation! With multiple sandy beaches, tonnes of food offerings and activities to keep you entertained or relaxed at night or day, Ibiza truly makes for a holiday not to forget! As well as its world-renowned nightlife, Ibiza offers dreamy scenes, charming and culturally rich towns as well as awesome views and sights! Visitors to Sant Agusti des Vedra will quickly be impressed by the rustic charm prevalent throughout the town. Villa Xacal sits just outside the town, thus offering peace and exclusivity upon your retreat to the hideaway, as well as quick access to the lovely town! Built around a church, which is common amongst most of the towns in Ibiza, Sant Agusti des Vedra presents a mellow and typical Balearic Island style community. Dine at any of the Tavernas, traditional Spanish restaurants offering authentic and tasty native dishes! Alongside the restaurants, the town also offers bars and cafes to ensure you can grab something light or quick as well as drinks and vino, from the vineyards that surround and lay in the town to keep you happy and refreshed! Enjoy the views from the town as you take a tour through the narrow streets, farmyards and wineries! The towns elevated location means you are granted vistas across the southwestern coast for you to admire as you let your belly-busting feast digest! Head north if you want to enjoy the main attraction of this island, its beaches! Choose from a multitude of beaches, including Cala Bassa, Cala Conta, Cala Tarida, and Cala D’ Hort! There are many more in the area, so you can have repeated trips back here to enjoy a day of fun in the sun! The beaches here as standard are picturesque with soft, gold or white sand to relax on as well as blue, crystalline seas that make for an opportunity to escape the heat and a have a whale of a time! The beaches offer a multitude of settings, so you can pick from built-up and busy beaches which naturally offer a host of amenities, services and facilities as well as hidden and secluded beach spots for you to have your moments of zen! If you are an adrenaline seeker, you have the opportunity to feed your addiction with offerings of wakeboarding, jet skiing and banana boats! Try to hold on as you are whipped and crashed around on the waves of the sea!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 - 7.30 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night between 1/5- 31/10 for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment. Balearic Winter Local Tax OF €0.55 per person per night between 1/11 -30/4 for over 16's is not included in rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot & high chair are available at an extra cost of €50 each per booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : The main house can accommodate 8 with 4 bedrooms and there is a possibility to hire a separate room to accommodate 10 pax