Immaculate villa with stunning views
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Treat yourself to one of the finest stays available in all of Lanzarote at this impeccable villa ! This exclusive, five-bedroom villa presents comfort, leisure and tonnes of relaxation amidst idyllic views and sublime designs and sits in proximity to a wondrous amount of things to do!
The villa has been newly constructed, so you can expect the highest quality finishes throughout. Due to its recent build, the villa has been designed in the latest, contemporary design, with interiors which display neutral colours, open spaces and floor-to-ceiling patio doors that bask the inside with natural sunlight! Outdoors, pristine and immaculately kept exteriors help bring natures magic touch to your surroundings, with views of sea and mountains, complimenting every second spent here.
The layout mixes the conventional box-style of a room with winding passageways and clever use of corners and steps help make the villa accessible...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Spain is a country rich in history, cuisine and a world-wide influencing culture! Situated by both the Mediterranean and Atlantic Sea, its mainlands scapes are varied and naturally beautiful, and off its coasts, it offers brilliant islands. Your location in Lanzarote amongst Spain's famed Canary Islands means you get both the authentic Spanish culture as well as an array of scenes and things to do and eat only available on such landscapes. This includes an array of beaches, wondrous seafood and fresh sun-enriched produce, an easy-going way of life and superb sights! Los Mojones is a quiet, residential area offering presidential levels of privacy and thus make it a well-sought area in Lanzarote! This, coupled with its immediate access to beaches, ports, piers and the mile and miles of the southern coast, just steps away, means you can get both an exclusive family or group retreat as well as the vibrancy you may seek on an escape! Choose to explore the vibrant area either by foot, to truly soak in the atmosphere of the region and immerse yourself in the culture or by car, if you know where you need to go as most destinations here are no more than a five-minute drive! Stroll through the Old Town Harbour area, which features opportunities to tour and hike on land and boat and yacht trips around the harbour! If you are there at the right time, you can also shop at the harbour's market, whilst shops and stores offer opportunities to stock up your villa's fridge or grab a souvenir or two daily! The Harbour attracts thousands of people yearly, and as a result, restaurants offering traditional Spanish dishes as well as international and more world-wide recipes sit alongside each other to present an endless amount of places to feast in! Just a few metres from the Harbour and along its Southern coast, a strip of beaches means you can explore those sights you have been longingly gazing at from the villa! Offering different sized stretches of sandy shores alongside beautiful azure waters, guests can spend as much time as they like here. Find a quiet spot on beaches such as El Barranquillo, where the gentle water stretches into the horizon, and you can admire tranquil sunsets. Or base off in Matagorda, where you can swim and splash in the sea, sip refreshing cocktails right on the sand and head to the buzzing promenade for more drinks and meals and lively clubs and bars!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please notice that the advertise price is based on 6 people, extra person would have an extra cost of £35 per person, per day