Lively villa with stunning views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With direct access to the sea and four ensuite bedrooms, this is a unique seafront villa not to be missed, just 500 meters from Cala d’Or centre!
As you step inside this deluxe delight and admire its vibrant yet delicate interiors, you will be struck by this sublime level of attention to detail. Every inch is perfectly styled, with local art and traditional artefacts, carefully selected books and décor, and of course the most wonderful furniture.
Overall the villa exudes traditional and rustic charm, yet the style is anything but old-fashioned, with contemporary comforts and a modern array of sofas, tables and textures. The living and dining space is fabulously open-plan, while the kitchen is separate, featuring everything you could need to rustle up a light snack, a hearty feast, and everything in between!
There are four bedrooms in total, including one double and three twins, with the first two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cala Dor is a unique and traditional beauty in an unbeatable location that offers the best of all worlds, just 500 meters from the town centre, and only 100m to the sandy beach of Cala Gran – and as peaceful as it gets! Indeed, from the villa itself, you have direct access to the sea below! Yet, thanks to its tranquil location in a quiet cul-de-sac, you can enjoy a perfectly peaceful environment within the villa itself! And perched atop one of the many rolling hills of the island, you’re spoilt for choice in active pursuits on land, as well as the majestic beaches on the doorstep! The island a hiker’s paradise and is world-renowned for its cycling – so whether you fancy renting a bike or taking a scenic stroll, you’ll have the perfect landscape at your fingertips! The peace and calm of the property are incredible when you consider that it’s just within walking distance of all the shops, bars and restaurants you could need in the local town. The nearby town of Cala d'Or is hugely family-friendly, with beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes aplenty. Catering for all ages, there really is something for everyone: from a variety of water sports on offer along the beaches and a golf course nearby, to marinas and National Parks and boat trips to the many incredible coves along the coastline. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without a fine array of wine and seafood on offer, and Mallorca is absolutely no different, with a thriving culinary scene.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.