A Mediterranean paradise on the hillside
This impeccable villa is a thoroughly contemporary beauty with a rustic, charming style both inside and out!
These interiors are simply spectacular! An L shaped sofa stretches before the TV and large dining table, all in a dazzling white that shimmers in the sunshine which streams in through the vast patio doors. White beams stretch overhead, standing out against the light wood ceiling. The kitchen extends from this open-plan space, and has a totally modern, fully-equipped set-up in a most striking design! Through the stylish archway, you’ll find everything you could need for rustling up a delight for the whole group.
There are three sublime bedrooms, all on this floor and each as contemporary and luxurious as these living spaces, with even more magnificent attention to detail! Stone interior walls dazzle in the light, as do these wonderful wooden floors, contrasting beautifully with the all-white and cream...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
With a stay in Villa Salmon, you will find all your needs are met right on the doorstep! For local amenities, the quaint village of Cala Llombards is 1.6km away. While its magnificent beach is just 2.3km away, and the nearest town of Santanyi is just over 6km from the villa, with a vibrant array of bars, restaurants and shops. The tranquillity of the property is incredible when you consider that it is so close to all these amenities, and such a short journey to the coast, with all the beauty and fun which awaits you here! Indeed, the beach cove of Caló des Moro is just 200 meters from your front door! Such a family-friendly region, there is something for everyone here – from a variety of water sports on offer along the beaches and a golf course nearby, to boat trips to the many incredible hidden gems along the coastline. This is truly an ideal location for a romantic getaway, a fun-filled group trip or an active family holiday – with amazing cycling, kayaking, hiking, and many more activities on offer! These are particularly good during the winter when the island calms down a little but retains its fabulous weather. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without a fine array of wine and seafood on offer, and Mallorca is absolutely no different, with a thriving culinary scene.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €154 per week paid locally.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning available on request at the extra cost, €154 per week paid locally.