Sleek Villa with Exceptional Sea Views in the Pretty Village of Slatine
Situated right on the beachfront in the pretty village of Slatine on Ciovo Island, the villa is exceptional. With its sleek design, huge spaces and deluxe furnishings, it is the perfect destination for 12 guests wanting some peace and relaxation yet be in the heart of the Dalmatian resorts. With two amazing separate lounge, dining and kitchen areas, it would be perfect for two families that want to holiday together but have a little private time or a large family group or friends.
The picturesque village Slatine is just 6km from the beautifully historic Trogir, 11km from the airport and opposite the fabulous Split Old Town and the stunning Marjan peninsula. It is also so close to discover Brac and Hvar Islands.
The villa is elegant and so light and airy. The huge windows and doors let so much light in, everywhere you look just dazzles! The views from the terraces, balcony and windows are incredible. On the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Manders II is in a great location in Slatine with just 5m to the beach and 100m to shops and a coffee bar. Slatine is picturesque with a lovely beach, several bars and restaurants, a bakery and a small shop. It is peaceful and quiet. Boats go from Slatine to Trogir and Split, which may be easier and more relaxing than taking the car. Okrug Gornji has a 2km stretch of pebble beach with an inflatable fun park and amazing watersports. It is the busiest place on the island with summer festivals with music and dancing. Arbanija has a few restaurants, beaches, small supermarkets and the historic St Cross Monastery. There are attractive beaches on Ciovo. Some cannot be reached by road so you might want to hire a boat for a day to explore the charming, hidden coves. Saldun Bay is very popular with excellent equipment and bars and restaurants. Ciovo cuisine is typically Mediterranean with lots of fresh fish, olive oil and, of course, accompanied by the delicious local wines. If you are eating the local pork dishes, then the pork is usually dried, then smoked in the sun and cut into thin slices. Quite often this is served as a delicacy with local cheeses, olives and onions. The choice of seafood is huge. You should try the scarpena or devilfish, cub and dorado as well as the tasty seabass, sole and flounder. The black rizhot with cuttlefish ink is very tasty and goes down very well with Opolo, Plavac or Dingac wines. Desserts usually include nuts, honey, fruit and different types of cream. The tiny Drvenik Veli Island is located next to Ciovo and is very popular with sandy beaches. The most beautiful beach is next to Vela Rina pier. Another charming island is Drvenik Mali with two amazing beaches, Krknjasi and Solinska. Both islands have retained their unique natural landmarks and are popular for divers and snorkelling fans. The main attraction when staying on Ciovo is the alluring, UNESCO World Heritage recognised city of Trogir. You get to the central, historically valuable part of Trogir by crossing the bridge over the canal that separates the old quarters from the newer ones. Romanesque architecture sits on this tiny island harmoniously with the Baroque and Renaissance architecture. Interesting buildings are the Chapel of St John at the Cathedral of St Lawrence, Kamberlengo Castle and the Cipiko Palace as well as the 17th century stone gates. The little narrow streets, all squashed together, are so charming.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 paid upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm - 6 pm
- Departure time : 8 am - 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €440. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights in July and August
- 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot is available upon request, additional charges may apply