Beachfront Villa Perfect for Large Family Gatherings in Slatine
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
A honey-coloured, beachfront, masterpiece of design in the wonderful village of Slatine on Ciovo Island. With six exceptional king bedrooms and two stunning open-plan living, dining and kitchen spaces, it sleeps 12 guests and is perfect for a large family group or group of friends. Perhaps even two families that may wish to have a little independence but spend their glorious holiday together.
Slatine is a very picturesque village situated on the northeastern side of Ciovo Island. Only 6km from the beautifully historic Trogir, close to the airport and opposite the incredible Split and the stunning Marjan peninsula, it is a wonderful holiday location.
The villa is so sleek with its clean line design and is incredibly spacious. Just 5 metres from the beach, the lovely pool and terrace is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the captivating views of the azure waters, Split and the dramatic mountains in the background....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Ciovo Island is a very popular holiday destination. It is connected to the mainland by a modern bridge that was opened in 2018. It takes just 20 minutes from the airport. Slatine has a number of lovely bars, cafes and restaurants, a small shop, bakery and a pretty pebble beach. Kava Beach is around 1 km from the heart of Slatine. It is a peaceful oasis of untouched nature. There are boats that run from Slatine to Trogir and Split, a very easy and relaxing way to see both beautiful cities. Arbanija, on the island, also has a few restaurants and beaches as well as supermarkets and the wonderful St Cross Monastery. Okrug Donji is the most westerly with a small pebble beach, pine forests and calm seas. The 2km Copacabana Beach at Okrug Gornji has fantastic watersports and diving as well as cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and massage on the beach. Okrug is also home to the Fisherman’s Festival (mid-August) and the Okrug Summer Nights (mid-June to early September) with live music and dancing. Set within Medieval walls on a tiny island, linked by bridges to both the mainland and to Ciovo Island, Trogir is a must-visit! The Cipiko Palaces and St. Lawrence Cathedral are absolutely stunning. You will need your cameras at the ready! You can climb the bell tower of the Cathedral to appreciate fantastic views from the top. The knotted, maze-like marble streets are so charming. The wide seaside promenade is lined with cafes, bars, restaurants and luxury yachts. You will find local honey, wines, olive oils and grappa amongst the colourful local fruit and vegetable produce at the bustling market. Split Old Town is so special. Again, its palm-lined promenade is a bustling hive of activity with many restaurants and bars plus day trip opportunities. Split Old Town is so alluring with honeycombs of unique, historical buildings, atmospheric, narrow streets, charismatic shops and delicious restaurants. Diocletian’s Palace is fascinating. The main city beach is Bacvice. By night, Split is the party city with many nightclubs. The fantastic Krka National Park is an hour or so away and is really worth the drive. The waterfalls are astonishing and the whole day trip so memorable.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 paid upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm - 6 pm
- Departure time : 8 am - 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €440. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights in July and August
- 3 nights the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot is available upon request, additional charges may apply