Delightful Beachfront Villa with Incredible Views in Cap den Font
A stunning beachfront location with an equally beautiful traditional design; an unmissable delight just a five-minute walk from Binisafua beach!
This magnificent single-storey villa is the ideal home for a large group of friends or family to enjoy the incredible coast of Menorca as well as the joy of being together. Your lovely living room has an open plan design with the dining room, and an additional semi-open style with the kitchen too, so you can continue chatting away as you prepare meals, enjoy a casual snack or simply want to put your feet up at the sofa!
And what’s more – the main wall of this open-plan room features wall-to-wall French doors out into your incredible garden! The warm glow of the sunshine floods through here, creating a bright and warm living space within. Your kitchen features a gas hob, a breakfast bar and all the latest mod cons, so you can whip up a treat for the whole group!
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked just meters from the water on the coast of Menorca, Villa Glory Sea is in the perfect location for enjoying the finest parts of the island – mainly its stunning beaches! Within the south-east corner of the island, this fabulous villa is in the perfect location to explore the stunning Balearic beauty, with innumerable beaches and coves nearby: Binisafúa beach is just a 2-minute drive, and Binibeca just 10! Meanwhile, the capital town of the island, Mahon, is just 15 minutes away and makes for a beautiful day of strolling, with many narrow pedestrianised streets and historical sites to visit, as well as plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants. The Balearic island of Menorca is the quieter, unspoilt version of its big sisters Majorca and Ibiza – that promises you a calm, tranquil holiday of delight. With a coastline punctuated by beautiful coves and a landscape awarded the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve status, strewn with ancient stone monuments and an estimated 70,000km of dry-stone walls, this is an island for the nature lovers, and anyone looking for a little rest and relaxation. While it is partly known for its traditional summer fiestas, which take place in different towns around the island all summer long (with origins dating back to the 14th century!), it’s really the place for those who enjoy a calmer, slower pace of life. Aside from its traditional fiestas, Menorca is better visited for its white-sand bays such as Pregonda and Cala Macarella, clear, turquoise water and more gentle activities like walking, cycling or horse-riding.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.