Exceptional Villa with Private Pool and Hot Tub in Beautiful Kotisina
A place of staggering beauty, opulent finishes, incredible views, no-end of luxury – just the place to make you feel incredibly special! This amazing four bedroom, entrancing villa was designed for eight guests that adore tradition yet appreciate pure unadulterated luxury. Located in Kotisina, a small village in Makarska, it is situated between Split and Dubrovnik. Makarska is Croatia’s secret seaside with glorious beaches, backed by fragrant pinewoods overlooking the glistening turquoise sea. Under the majestic mountain Biokovo, with awe-inspiring views of Hvar, Brac and the azure sea, it takes your breath away.
Two sisters from Dalmatia embarked on this project to design an authentic rustic villa with interiors that looked just like their grandparent’s old home. They wanted to express beauty, tradition, untouched nature and luxury but with a modern mix. They well and truly succeeded! This elegant villa exudes everything...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Magnificent My Home Adriona is set under the mountains amid breathtaking countryside and surrounded by olive groves and other Mediterranean herbs. It is an empire of peace and leaves you feeling tranquil and rested. The charming hamlet Kotisina is on the slopes of Biokova, the second-highest mountain range in Croatia between the Cetina and Neretva rivers. It is about 2km from Makarska Town. Recently the hamlet began to archaeologically explore its distant past and several historical localities have been discovered including a sizeable keep called Veliki Kastel. The medieval Church of Saint Martin and Church of Saint Anthony have been revitalised partly funded by the European Union. Running from Brela in the north and Gradac in the south, the Makarska Riviera is some 38 miles long. Makarska town is built around a deep sheltered bay. Its lovely main square is overlooked by the Baroque Church of St Mark and several elegant palazzi. Open-air restaurants and cafes serve incredible Dalmatian cuisine. There is a daily open-air market selling fruit and vegetables. The harbour is very attractive, again with many restaurants, and offers day trips to Jelsa on Hvar and Zlatni Rat Beach in Bol on Brac. Punta Rata, on the edge of Brela, is ideal for families as the seabed slopes gently into the shallow sea. On the way to Brela, northwest along the coast, you pass Buba beach bar. It is very popular in the evenings with music and cocktails watching the sun go down. Why not get in some hiking or mountain biking on the mountain? The highest peak, Sveti Jure has fantastic views across the sea to Italy and inland to the mountains of Bosnia. Makarska is a 1 ½ hour drive from Split airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels and pools towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 1 night
- Changeover day : Saturday across June, July & August, September any day for the remainder of the year.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €200 per week from 1st October to 1st May. Pool heating is included in the rental price from 2nd May to 30th September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.