Sumptuous Stunning Villa with Pool in Mallorca
With six sumptuous bedrooms and a stunning rustic style, this villa is an unbeatable choice for a large group of friends or family to enjoy the best spot on the island of Mallorca!
You will enter into this extraordinary living room, where the warmth of the sun streaming in dazzles on the warm wood furnishing and stunning upholstery. There is a luxurious lounge area across one part of the room, where plush sofas sit before a large TV. A fully-equipped kitchen will ensure you can prep all your favourite meals with ease, with a dining table here for casual snacking, and a more formal dining room in the main living space. Doors leading out into the garden line the walls, welcoming in the fresh air and soothing sounds of the natural world.
With an independent apartment on the lower floor with a spacious living area, this is a perfect set-up for two families holidaying together! You’ll find two twin bedrooms and a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Mable is located in an irresistible spot, tucked beautifully between the picturesque array of cafe bars, restaurants and shops in Pollensa and the sparkling beaches of the northern Mallorcan coastline and vibrant town of Puerto Pollensa, just 5-10 minutes from both! Just six minutes away, Pollensa is the picture-perfect destination in Mallorca, regarded as the cultural centre of the north of the island! The idyllic mental image that many have of Mallorca is more often than not that of Pollensa: endless sandy beaches and roads lined with palm-trees set against the stunning backdrop of the Tramuntana mountain range. The diverse landscape, from fertile valleys to steep mountains and gently undulating hills and of course the beaches which seem to stretch endlessly to the horizon, is just one of the reasons that so many great artists have chosen to call this island home throughout the last century. Top tip: the viewpoint from the Calvario is an absolute must if you can manage the climb! The town of Pollensa will certainly provide your fill of authentic Spanish culture – 17th and 18th-century houses, cobbled, winding streets and traditional markets every Sunday! Cafés, bars and restaurants are scattered in amongst traditional shops, and large sections of the town are pedestrianised. Meanwhile, just 3km to the East towards the beautiful coastline, Puerto Pollensa itself has a fabulous Pine Walk providing spectacular views of the bay, as well as large pedestrianised sections around the area, and there’s a huge water sports industry springing up in the shallow waters here – from paddle-boarding to kitesurfing, there’s something new to try for everyone! Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without a fine array of wine and seafood on offer, and Mallorca is absolutely no different, with a thriving culinary scene.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.