Villa with Unique Vantage Point Views across the Sea
A beautifully positioned, sea-view property in the old part of Lokva Rogoznica, this villa is surrounded by Mediterranean olive trees and breathtaking coastal beauty. Just 5km from the riverside town of Omiš in Dalmatia, this 2-bedroom villa can accommodate up to six guests and offers expansive outdoor areas.
The centrepiece of these is the private, 7.5m x 3.5m swimming pool, with a gorgeous sea view on one side and a spacious sun terrace on the other – equipped with a set of sun loungers, of course. There is also a covered area with more seating nearby, with space for dining too. A large barbecue and outdoor shower are further welcome additions.
This eco-friendly house also organic vegetables straight from the garden – great for eating in line with the seasons. You have another elegant dining area inside, part of an open-plan space which also comprises the kitchen and living room. Air-conditioned, light and with...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Omiš sits at the mouth of the Cetina River, a cultural hub with a long and rich history. The river takes centre-stage, offering not only a wonderful backdrop for the cafés and restaurants on its banks but the setting for a variety of water-sports. Whether you want to try rafting, canoeing or canyoning, there are all sorts of opportunities here. There is also zip-line set up across the Cetina Canyon which delivers unforgettable views in an equally unforgettable way. Stories of the town’s notorious pirates running amok in the Middle Ages are among those you are bound to discover. Much feared in the 13th and 14th century, they used the Cetina to make their getaway after attacking passing trade ships. Tales such as these are now the basis for some light-hearted fun. In summer, Omiš’ Pirate Night tours are a popular attraction, telling the story of the pirates in a family-friendly way. Omiš is a pretty place to spend some time, the lovely beaches, restaurants and cafés providing a wealth of places to chill. It’s visually impressive too, with steep cliffs providing a backdrop to the Old Town, a Franciscan monastery and the Mirabella fortress, dating from the 13th century, are among the sights There is also the Starigrad fortress it’s quite a climb to reach it, but the spectacular views are surely worth the trouble. Surrounded by beautiful vineyards and olive groves, Omiš also hosts various cultural festivals, with an annual highlight being the Festival of Dalmatian Klapas each summer. The town’s proximity to Split, around 25km away, makes excursions to see Diocletian’s Palace, the Cathedral of St Domnius or the stunning Marjan Hill, easy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights across July & August, 5 nights for the remainder of the year)
- Changeover day : Sunday across June, July & August, any day for the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Yes, included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.