Charming Hillside Villa with Sensational Views in Mlini
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Located on a hill in the picturesque village of Mlini, Villa Brovnik is a traditional Dalmatian stone home that is only fifteen minutes away from Dubrovnik’s captivating Old Town. Mlini is frequented for its pleasant pebble beaches, quaint eateries and for taking lovely and peaceful walks. It is only a 10-minute drive to Dubrovnik and from the home, you can appreciate vistas over the sea and countryside.
The home is designed to enjoy outdoor space and so boasts plenty of exterior dining and seating areas. Outside, multi-coloured lights add to the evening ambience that emulates some of the country’s most exclusive restaurants. While swimming in the private pool, guests will be able to admire the glorious green hills that disappear into the distance. These views can also be admired while you’re sprawled out on one of the sun loungers dotted around the pool.
The villa comfortably accommodates up to eight guests and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Brovnik enjoys being in an epic location that is only 15-minutes away from the world-famous and spectacular Old Town of Dubrovnik, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. Being such a gorgeous attraction, tours around some of the town's most notable attractions are available. Walks around the walls aren't for the faint-hearted but provide a memorable experience with lovely vistas over the glistening Adriatic (Game of Thrones fans won't want to miss this!) There are numerous museums to explore as well as a range of quaint restaurants and bars to retreat to at the end of the day. The town is excellently-preserved and is wonderfully clean. Popular with tourists and locals alike, the attractive medieval town is full of narrow cobbled streets that offer something new to discover at every corner. Getting lost here is as romantic as it sounds! Plat is a naturist beach that is both private and peaceful. The pebbly bay is lovely to escape to for a few hours when the sun is at its hottest. Coco Beach Bar is located on this beach and serves everything from coffee to ice-cold beer and tasty cocktails. The bar looks out to the beautiful waters and has great music playing in the background - on Saturdays, there's even a DJ fuelling the party atmosphere.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit :
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : WI-FI connection included in the rental price