Large Family House near Montpellier
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Come and discover this charming house of 90 m² at only 20 minutes drive from the Mediterranean coast and the city of Montpellier! Located in a very quiet residential area of the town of Crès, you will be ideally located, close to all amenities, transportation and activities: lake Crès, golf, visit Montpellier, Sommelières ... The house, which can accommodate up to 8 people, has a bright living-dining room, a fully equipped open kitchen, 4 bedrooms, a shower room as well as a garden surrounding the house and a terrace with outdoor furniture and barbecue to relax after a day of sightseeing.
Free parking in front of the house. Private bike room.
Bed linen and towels provided.
This single-storey house is composed as follows:
Day area with direct access to the terrace:
- A bright living-dining room furnished with a sofa bed that converts into a double bed, a coffee table, two armchairs, a TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.