Lovely Classic Seaside Villa with Parking
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
For history lovers of Saint-Malo, this seaside villa built in 1906 with its feet in the water will seduce you for a memorable stay.
The Villa Ker Alexis is like a boat on water. It is composed of:
On the ground floor: an entrance landing leading to a hall with corridor, staircase to the upper half level, a blind room used as a dressing room, a living room with decorative fireplace, an independent equipped kitchen, an independent wc.
On the first floor: the corridor leads to a double bedroom with access to the terrace, an adjoining bedroom with a single bed, and a third bedroom with two single beds and a brand new bathroom.
On the second floor: the corridor leads to a double bedroom and a brand new shower room. In the basement under the whole house, a boiler room and laundry room as well as an additional refrigerator.
* A unique sea view
* Equipped with two bathrooms and 4...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.