Captivating Historical Tower Offering Glorious Views and Taste of Authentic Umbria
Atti Tower is a breathtaking historical tower rising from the woods and overlooking rolling scenery, akin to something from a Renaissance painting. This enchanting home is like a vision out of the pages of a fairy tale: a medieval tower set on a hilltop overlooking the rural hills of Umbria.
Built in the 12th century, this unique residence blends history and designer flair. Formerly the home of an aristocratic family, it offers sleek, yet original interiors over five storeys, comprising five double bedrooms and seven bathrooms, with a kitchen on both the ground, third and fourth floor.
Each room has been faithfully restored within the spirit of the original building; terracotta tiled flooring, exposed original stone and timber beams, stone fireplaces and ancient doors. Against this mythical backdrop, the interiors have been artfully and gracefully finished, and in a chic, and contrasting twist, uber modernist...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Atti Tower is excellently located in the heart of <link https://www.oliverstravels.com/italy/umbria/ - external-link-new-window "Opens external link in new window">Umbria</link>, with Perugia, Spoleto and Orvieto all about thirty minutes away by car. Assisi, birthplace of St Francis, is likewise about the same distance, and offers a mystical spot seeped with history and a beautiful historical abbey. Spoleto boasts a colourful and intriguing history as well as artistic heritage dating back to Roman times; the town itself offers authentically Umbrian winding streets, artisan cafes, crafts-based shopping, as well as the castle and many churches which are centuries old. Spoleto is known today for its annual summer Festival Dei Due Mondi, a showcase to the region’s music, dance, opera and theatre. History lovers will be spoilt - from the first century Roman amphitheatre to the twelfth century duomo, to the fourteenth century hilltop fortress, Rocca Albornoziana, the glut of remnants from the medieval and Bronze Age past are impressive. The surrounding woods and mountains offer an abundance of opportunity for hiking, trekking and exploring the natural wonders of this region, including Saint Francis of Assisi’s retreat paths. Orvieto’s centrepiece is the Duomo, with an underground tunnelling system, the antique papal residence, the “Palazzo del Capitano del Popolo” as well as an array of other historical buildings. The region is also known for its black truffle and wines and wonderful cuisine. Furthermore, Rome and Florence are both accessible within a day trip. Whilst the closest amenities are in the medieval town of Todi (10km), which comes alive during the summer with festivals, music and theatre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : From 3.00 to 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 12.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change.
- Pool towels included? : Yes (changed every 2 days).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night - please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €168 per day, paid locally.