Entirely renovated two bedroom townhouse in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Pretty town house, ideal for holidays with family or friends in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
Renovated in 2018, located in the town centre on the banks of the Sorgue and close to the magnificent villages of the Luberon, it is equipped for 4 people and has all the necessary comfort: washing machine, tumble dryer, Nespresso coffee maker, sheets and towels provided, Wi-Fi.
You will appreciate the house for its comfort, decoration and location. It can comfortably accommodate 4 people. On 3 levels, accessible by stairs, it is arranged as follows:
On the ground floor
- A fully equipped kitchen: dining table for 4 people, refrigerator, freezer, hob, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster, blender, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils.
- A contemporary shower room with Italian shower, washbasin unit and toilets
On the 1st floor
- A cosy living room with sofa, coffee...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.