La Maison d’Amélie
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Charming house, in a quiet neighborhood, located on the heights of the Port de la Houle, not far from shops and downtown Cancale
This old stoned house, used to be the house of a dressmaker called Amélie. It has kept all its authenticity thanks to a nice restoration.
On the ground floor, there are a living room with a wood stove (wood not provided) and an open kitchen.
On the back of the house, an extension has been built on the garden side, to offer an extra sleeping space (with a convertible sofa and a shower room).
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed (160x200), the other with 2 single beds (90x190), and a 2nd shower room, with toilet.
There is a garden and several parking spaces.
On the heights of the port of La Houle, we will give you recommendations to taste oysters and other seafood and fish.
The house is an ideal starting point towards Saint-Malo, the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.