Provencal Styled 3 Bedroom Villa in the Beautiful Hills of the Côte d’Azur
In the beautiful hills of the Côte d’Azur, near some of the region’s most idyllic hilltop villages, Fresia I is a delightful villa with its own private swimming pool set in a lovely resort with great activities for all ages.
All on one level, the villa has been thoughtfully furnished with pretty touches as well as comfort in mind giving it a homely and Provençal feel. The living space is welcoming and bright with patio doors leading to an inviting al-fresco dining area whilst two of the three sweet bedrooms also have French windows opening out to the swimming pool. A modern bathroom and shower room add to the contemporary yet characterful vibe of this relaxed holiday home.
Eat meals al-fresco in the shaded porch looking out to the gardens and swimming pool, admiring the lavender, olive trees and Mediterranean greenery around you. Little steps lead down to the terrace where the perfect-sized pool is wonderful for...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Both Fresia I and <link https://www.oliverstravels.com/france/french-riviera-cote-dazur/grasse/fresia-ii/ - external-link-new-window "Opens external link in new window">Fresia II </link>are set in a holiday resort just a couple of minutes from a charming hilltop village in the Var department of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, 30km from the dreamy beaches of the French Riviera. The nearest village (1.5km uphill!) boasts a bakery, a couple of restaurants, bar and café as well as a handful of lovely shops. It’s full of character with pretty winding lanes leading up to a medieval castle and wonderful views out over the surrounding forested hills. There are some stunning hikes leading from the village, both in the Var department and up towards the incredible Alpes-Maritimes region and cycling is another popular pastime (bike hire is available at the resort). Other wonderful hilltop villages nearby include Montauroux (4km), perched in the hills, with its street market on a Tuesday, Fayence (7km) with its charming streets, beautiful cafés plus a weekly Farmer’s market selling all sorts of local delights and Seillans (12km), one of France’s ‘<i>Plus Beaux Villages</i>’ where you can explore cobbled lanes, sit in terraces shaded by beautiful plane trees, discover ancient fountains and gaze at amazing views. In this region, every day you will be able to find a local village hosting a market where you can truly soak up the idyllic ambience of this breath-taking region. There are some great watersports at the nearby Lac de Saint Cassien (16km) such as pedaloes, rowing boats or just perfect picnic spots where you can swim in the lake. You are also not so far from some of the French Riviera’s finest beaches with the coastline around Mandelieu-La Napoule, Saint-Raphaël, Cannes and Théoule-sur-Mer only forty minutes away or so. Indeed, the fashionable city of Cannes (40km) is a great day out; walk along the city promenade, La Croisette, and admire the glamour that surrounds you. The city has a brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private. The perfume capital of the world, Grasse (25km), is also just over half an hour away whilst inland the rugged interior offers magical places such as Gourdon (38km), Gorges du Loup (36km) where you can swim from the rocks or Caussols (35km) you will find an observatory in this stuning location. The Gorges du Verdon (88km) are one of France’s greatest ‘must see wonders’ and a stunning day trip. For a truly special experience there is a Gliding school in nearby Fayence, voted by Conde Nast Traveller to be the best gliding in the world! For a slightly lazier day, golf-lovers will appreciate the world-renowned Terre Blanche Golf (8km) just a short drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to clients’ credit card by the reception desk upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, including heating.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : Yes, one pet only, on request with prior agreement with the owner (certain breeds of dogs are not permitted). If accepted, a pet supplement of approx. €46 per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €2-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : The communal swimming pools are open from May to September, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : Trunks or swimming costumes should be worn in the communal pools (shorts are not permitted).
- Other Ts and Cs :
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.