Lavish Villa with Mountain Views near Kalkan
Villa Alix is a lavish holiday home located near to Kalkan town with its fabulous selection of cafes and restaurants. From the home, glorious views over the mountainous landscape can be admired as well as the sparklingly blue horizon. A downhill walk will take you to Kalkan, famed for its glistening bay and charming waterfront restaurants.
The home is one half of a pair of twin villas situated side by side so is perfect for two families or groups of friends holidaying together.
Villa Alix is a brilliant modern home that boasts a design that is simple yet luxurious. From this home, guests can enjoy navigating this gorgeous island and discovering its vast greenery. The living area boasts comfy sofa chairs that sit around a flat screen and large glass windows that let in a wealth of dazzling natural light.
Upon arrival, guests will receive a lovely welcome pack as well as having pool towels for them...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Saklikent Gorge is a stunning canyon worth visiting while in the country as it is widely considered one of the most beautiful in the world. Many flock here to walk in the waters while enjoying being amongst the serene surrounding nature - make sure you take your swimwear and underwater shoes. The gorge provides the perfect water adventure and activities including white water rafting and zip lining. A spring that is reached once you walk through the gorge is brimming with fresh natural water that is fine to drink and a wonderful way to see what spring water tastes like from the source. On the other side of the gorge, a great selection of restaurants serving fresh seafood and other delectable treats await you. The ancient Lycian city of Tlos is one of Turkey's greatest attractions. It was the oldest Lycian city and one of the six cities of the Lycian League. Tlos is thought to be one of the most powerful ancient cities and dates back to before 2000 BC. Located on top of a picturesque green hillside, the ruins are covered in vines but are well-preserved enough to be able to make out stadiums, tombs and temples of times gone by. The ruins are sure to enchant you and provide a romantic look into the history of the country.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £350 to be paid on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that on occasions, in Turkey, extremes in weather can cause water and/ or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible
- Other 2 : In Turkey the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided