Modern Villa by the Beach with Jacuzzi
La Lune is a vibrant and light-filled home, executed with striking simplicity yet flawless quality, set within expansive, tropical grounds with the sparkling ocean as its neighbour.
A bright and breezy palette of minimalist whites and understated luxury offers a bijou environment; sleek open-plan contemporary spaces, delightfully unfussy and unadorned make for a chic and tranquil abode with a wonderful, upbeat Caribbean ease throughout.
With almost an acre of mysterious and vegetation-rich grounds, a bubbling hot-tub and views of the ocean framed with swaying palm trees and charming decking space, outdoor living is stylishly executed. Sitting back with rum cocktails at the end of a busy day, slipping into the hot tub or enjoying the sun setting over the ocean will be about as good as it gets.
The interiors at La Lune are tasteful and timeless, offering the ultimate serenity, this space is infused with...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
La Lune is set on Gibbs beach, which is much quieter than its neighbouring Mullins Beach, and is known for its peerless beauty, on arguably one of the finest stretches of coast in the world. Just north of Holetown, Gibbs Beach is backed by swaying palm trees, offering sparkling crystal waters and flawless white sands. Several vendors offer lounge chairs, umbrellas and refreshments, such as the quintessentially Caribbean rum punch. Long enough for a stroll, catamaran charters cruise into the bay offering trips to Bridgetown and beyond, with snorkelling and sumptuous lunches on board. This stretch of coast is known as the “platinum coast,” for its fine beaches with white sands and clear, azure waters. As well as the exclusive developments and international jet-set crowd that are drawn to this spot, visitors can delve into colourful, historical local life, architecture and traditions. From rum festivals, to the colourful “crop over” festival (a tradition dating back to the plantation days), to indulgent beach massages, to Friday night’s fried fish nights, visitors will experience a colourful, inspiring blend of tradition and luxury. Water sports enthusiasts will be in their element, from sailing to snorkelling, jet-skiing to kite-surfing, Barbados has it all. One of the greatest delights of this island is boarding the sparkling waters for a catamaran cruise, along with a decadent buffet meal and drinks. Close by Holetown will offer a slice of local Bajan life. The Chattel village is a melting pot of artisans, offering local crafts, art and jewellery. The Chattel houses provide a striking contrast to the colonial residences with their dazzling white coral facades and open verandas; the former are vividly coloured with fancy gables and gingerbread fretwork. The west coast of Barbados is a blend of exclusive and high-end developments attracting a well-heeled, international jet-set, majestic beaches and intriguing, colourful local life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $1,000 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 12 noon
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Tax : A 10% Government Accommodation Tax and a 1.5% Service charge have been included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 5 nights (Mid April - Mid December); 7 nights (Mid December - Mid April); 14 nights (Christmas period, weeks that include Christmas and/or New Year)
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & High Chair available upon request
- Other 2 : Please note that the beachfront at La Lune may change its shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month. This is due to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.