Luxurious Hillside Villa with Infinity Pool, Charming sea Views and Modern Interior
Villa Martineta is a tastefully styled home nestled in the tree-lined cliffs. The interior is modern and artistic, full of one of a kind statement pieces, smooth floors and plush white furniture.
The home boasts two living areas. The first sees an l-shaped white sofa surround a low coffee table and flat screen while benefitting from pool and ocean views via the glass sliding doors. The second is situated on a mezzanine level and boasts additional comfy seating. Come here to kick back and socialise with friends before heading out to the pool.
In the kitchen, bar stools are placed beside a central island and a small dining area for six guests, providing a casual space to enjoy dinner. One of the bathrooms feature a glorious wrap around window oozing in natural light – this is the perfect place to pamper yourself! The master suite benefits from access to the upper terrace and a luxurious jetted bathtub...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nearby beach restaurant PK2 is a fantastic way to enjoy delicious cuisine on the glorious sands of S'Estanyol. The laidback beach venue boasts a delectable Mediterranean menu with classics including bread and aioli, fresh seafood and paella. The restaurant offers wonderful views over the beach and glistening sea while putting on some of the most lively parties on the island with renowned DJ’s. The meat and fishes served here are irresistible, try them with one of the excellent wines. Es Cavallet beach is a dreamy golden stretch of sand and sparkling transparent waters. The beach is backed by pretty dunes and is one of the island’s official nudist beaches. Most of the nudists flock to the centre of the beach, leaving the remaining areas relatively peaceful. Come here for a quiet walk in the mornings and revitalise yourself from an evening full of wining and dining. The vistas over Ibiza Town and the island of Formentera are simply mesmerising against the vivid aqua blue waters. During the summertime, upbeat music and a party atmosphere take over the beach in the afternoons and evenings. However, Es Cavallet is a fair distance away from the crowds of party-goers that crowd some of the other beaches. There are also lunch options available at this beach. Restaurante La Escollera is a laidback and traditional Spanish and seafood restaurant popular with locals. Chiringay is a lively venue with plenty of seafront dining options and serves fresh fish and meat dishes as well as pasta and snacks. Es Cavallet is around a 25-minute drive away from Villa Martineta.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5,000 to be paid 2 weeks before arrival by bank transfer
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towel are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included on the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection provided