Artistic Peaceful Home with Pool, Football field, Basketball Court and Huge Living Space
A unique creation of renowned interior designer Gracinha Viterbo, this is a luxurious home with a private pool, football field, basketball court and table tennis, very near to the beach and walking distance from shops, restaurants and a golf course!
Within the villa, there are a huge 500m2 of living space! The main area is teeming with cosy sofas, from L-shaped delights in front of the TV to the perfect reading corner, to an ideal social space with sofas facing one another, so there’s a spot for every occasion! A huge dining table for 12, surrounded by lovingly stocked bookshelves, is the perfect alternative to the wonderful alfresco dining options, ideal for a night in with all the group. Glass doors fill every wall, each leading to a romantic terrace, veranda or the enchanting garden! There’s a huge kitchen, fully-equipped for you to prepare everything from a light snack to a hearty feast.
There are six bedrooms...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Saveria is around 10 minutes away from the port of Cascais, and only 30 minutes from Lisbon, making it the ideal spot for explorers. Cascais is a coastal resort town, just a little west of Lisbon, which is known for its sandy beaches and charming marina. Just over 5 minutes away, the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park is a magnificent picturesque spot for a hike or cycle, with 145 km² of rocky coastline and inland forests. It is the westernmost point of the European continent, where ‘the land ends and the sea begins’, with 100m cliffs creating spectacular landscapes and stunning beach coves! And less than half an hour away, the capital city of Lisbon is known for its lively nightlife, with endless bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, but also has plenty of fascinating history (check out Belém, jam-packed with monuments!) and undulating terrain, famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’. Portugal itself is a small but enchanting country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. With a vast coastline with the powerful Atlantic Ocean, it is a true paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try it for the first time, with plenty of surfing schools all along the calmer sections of the coast. Of course, it is not only the world-famous waves but also the completely pollution-free water, and the lack of deadly sharks found in warmer areas that put it so firmly on the map as the surfing Mecca of the world. And even for those less keen on surfing, the beaches of Portugal are well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters, and almost all have a bar at which you can enjoy a tipple. Other active pursuits include a sublime cycling trip through the breath-taking scenery of Geres, or indeed white-water rafting on the river Douro! For those more into the gentle pace of a golfing day out, Portugal is a real haven, with 14 of the world’s top 100 best golf courses!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250 to be paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.