Magnificent Contemporary State-of-the-Art Villa with Private Path to Secluded Cove, Infinity Pool and Breathtaking Views
Villa Pieta holds a truly magnificent location close to the popular resort of Cala Vadella, just minutes from its beautiful sandy beach and enjoys wonderful sea views which can be enjoyed from the floor-to-ceiling windows in every room.
The contemporary, state-of-the-art villa has been designed with incredibly high attention to detail and can comfortably accommodate up to six guests across three luxuriously-appointed bedrooms. On the ground floor is the stylish kitchen which comes complete with all the facilities a budding chef could possibly need while opening out on to the dining terrace, making al fresco dinners a breeze. Also on this level is the spacious living room, with its comfy corner sofa and fireplace, it is the perfect space to chill out after a long day spent on the beach. Upstairs, on the first floor is the master suite with super-king bed, dressing room and lavish en-suite bathroom complete with Jacuzzi bath....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Pieta is less than five minutes from the beautiful bay of Cala Vadella, not only is there a beautiful beach here but also a handful of helpful shops, bars and restaurants. The peaceful bay is sheltered and surrounded by pine clad hills and with its shallow waters, is perfect for families. The town of San Jose is just ten minutes away, here there is a larger selection of restaurants, boutique shops and amenities. Further along the coast, the sandy bay of Cala Tarida, the longest and widest on Ibiza’s west coast, is just fifteen minutes away. Cala Bassa, one of the most beautiful coves on the island, home of the trendy club, Cala Bassa Beach Club (CBbC) is just a twenty-minute car journey away. Buzzing Ibiza Town is thirty-five minutes away, a walk up the cobbled steps of Dalt Vila is a must-do, here visitors can enjoy uninterrupted views of the harbour. Ibiza Airport is just a 20-minute car journey away making a quick and easy transfer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 to be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price (cleaning service per stay - 3hr, 3 x per week on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi connection included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Sorry, no pets
- Minimum stay : 7-nights
- Changeover day : Saturday only