Cute Rustic Home with Stunning Mountain Views and Private Pool
High in the hills and secluded among the dense pine forests, this villa is in the idyllic location to combine the gentle relaxation of the sea with the vibrant nature and fascinating culture of the Spanish interior!
Just 2km from the typical Andalusian village of Casares and surrounded by the picturesque Mediterranean woodlands found all over the region, this villa enjoys breath-taking sea views over the forested, mountainous surroundings, stretching all the way to the Rock of Gibraltar and, on a clear day, even the coastline of Morocco!
The interiors are as bright and cheerful as the surroundings, with cosy living areas dispersed in a delightfully sociable, open-plan design. The living room enjoys three-seater sofa and coffee table arranged around a glass fronted wood burner, in front of the flat screen TV complete with a sound system. A dining area for six is beside this; all positioned under the traditional...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
The wonderful village of Casares is just 2km away, offering several nice bars and restaurants, some shops, banks and cafés, and a Tourist Office where you can find out more about the sublime hiking trails and panoramic walks of the region! Just 20 minutes away are the famous beaches of the Costa del Sol and it’s just over an hour to the white beaches of the Costa de la Luz. Those seeking a little extra glitz and glam should head to Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona, while large towns can be found in Málaga, Jerez and Cádiz. Just 40 minutes away, Marbella is a thriving city with a traditional and beautiful old town and holds many Michelin starred restaurants and world-renowned beaches where one can soak up the sun and enjoy a cocktail at a beachfront bar! It has a very rich history, visible in the many ruins throughout the winding cobbled streets of its Old Town. The ideal spot for a lively night out! Malaga, the largest city on the Costa del Sol, is also nearby and is historically and culturally incredibly rich, putting even more activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is of course brimming with museums and art galleries, set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is largely peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, largely for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), visitors tend to stick to the highly developed and bustling south-western part, leaving the stunning mountains inland largely untouched and peaceful year-round. The region of Andalucía is culturally diverse and has a perfectly varied landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe! The nearest airport is around 40 minutes away, in Gibraltar, while you can also fly to Málaga or Jerez, both less than 2 hours away, or Sevilla 2.5 hours away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 -7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets welcome on request
- Changeover day : Saturday on high season
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa