Wonderful Modern Villa with Private Pool and Breathtaking Views in Sumartin
Located near to the charming fishing village of Sumartin, this villa offers a stunning, 6-bedroom, luxury property, perfect for a holiday in the sunshine. This newly-built, waterfront villa is designed with a 5-star experience in mind, boasting a luxurious sauna, infinity swimming pool, high-end gym and all the deluxe amenities you may want. If you are looking to treat yourself, to escape the hustle and bustle, to rest and restore, then look no further!
From the moment you step inside this beautiful property, you can relax! The stunning living areas are arranged over three, spacious floors. Each room boasts floor-to-ceiling glass doors, maintaining a constant sea view as you walk from apartment to room.
The ground floor is made up of the main living areas, featuring a bespoke, state of the professional art kitchen with an open-plan dining area, utilising top-quality, stylish German furniture.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
This beautiful villa is located in the charming town of Sumartin on the island of Brac. With a fabulous private location, you may find it hard to leave the villa at all! Sumartin is a quiet little town in the south-east of Brac Island. It has a laid-back atmosphere with friendly bars, cafes and restaurants serving fresh seafood and local cuisine. There is a good bakery, vegetable/greengrocer shop and supermarket — everything you need plus peace and quiet. This beautiful area would be better for those looking to escape the busier, more touristic areas of Croatia. There is also a beautiful beach, perfect for swimming. From Sumartin, you can hire a boat or take a ferry to explore the magical surrounding islands of Makarska and Hvar, both famed for their beautiful towns and scenery. Or stay closer to home, exploring the coastline of Brac, with water sports and sailing available allowing you to see Croatia from a unique angle! Brac Island itself is the most extended and most elevated island in central Dalmatia. Despite its proximity to Split, Brac is less touristy than the glittering islands of Hvar and Korcula further south. Make sure you try some of the olive oil on the island, the olives are of a rare variety called buhavica, and there's over a half-million trees! Famous for the Zlatni Rat beach, known to be one of the most beautiful beaches you can visit, a real gem on the island! Using this stunning villa as a base, you can explore some of these treasures on the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, loss of personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.