Fabulously Stylish 5 Bedroom Home with Pool and Alpilles MountainViews in Provence
Just a short walk from the idyllic village of St-Rémy, this delightfully restored town house is the perfect place for a family or group of friends to enjoy all that Provence has to offer.
During cooler months you can light a fire in the old stone fire-place in the homely living room or step straight out the double doors for meals alfresco on warm summer evenings. The bright modern kitchen is full of vibrant colours and characterful tiling, a lovely spot for your morning coffee with wide sliding doors leading out to the gardens. The four bedrooms have been decorated beautifully with warm, natural tones and stylish en-suite shower rooms, some overlooking the glorious pool and gardens.
Furthermore, just by the swimming pool is a Mazet, a separate annexe which is included if renting the villa for 10 guests. Inside you will find a living room and kitchenette, as well as a en-suite double bedroom, a perfect option for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Le Mas Coquelicot is located a fifteen-minute walk<span style="background:yellow"></span> to the centre of St-Rémy (1.3km),<span style="background:yellow"></span> an idyllic Provençal village in the heart of Les Alpilles National Park. The village is well known for being popular with artists, many live in the area and display or sell their works of art in the village’s art galleries. The most famous artist of all has to be Vincent Van Gogh who checked himself into the asylum St Paul de Mausole, which can be visited today, and created 150 paintings including ‘Starry Night’. In the summer months, on selected Sundays, the ‘Route des Artistes’ fills with local artists showing off their work creating a wonderful and bustling atmosphere. The town is also famous for its many restaurants, from down to earth bistros found on pretty narrow streets to Michelin starred establishments. The surrounding countryside is rich with olive groves and vineyards with private tours and tastings easily arranged. Food lovers, don’t miss the market on a Wednesday morning! You are of course in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers both in Les Alpilles National Park and beyond. Baux-de-Provence, one of France’s acclaimed ‘<i>plus beaux villages’</i> and Van Gogh’s precious Arles, are both within easy reach. Gordes is yet another one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. Don’t miss the lively city of Avignon during your stay. Explore the winding medieval streets, experience further excellent dining opportunities and visit two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce and a bargain or two. Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways, open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool can be heated in May, June and September at a supplement of €50 per week, payable locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms upon booking confirmation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €2 - €4 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that this property does not accept children under the age of 7.