Fantastic Sienese Styled Traditional Villa in Heart of Chianti Classico
Featured as the villa in Gino's Italian Escape, latest ITV Series aired in November 2019.
Villa Vigneto is situated at the very heart of Chianti Classico, about 5 km from Gaiole in Chianti, a medieval village famous for L’Eroica vintage cycling race. The villa sits nestled amongst the vines of an organic winery producing high quality wines and olive oil.
This is a traditional Chianti-style villa with a burnt-red tiled roof and magnificent stone walls. Inside the house is beautifully furnished in an authentic Sienese-style with high ceilings, exposed beams and gorgeous terracotta tiles. Air-conditioned throughout the villa accommodates 8 guests with 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Measuring approximately 240m2, the villa is surrounded by large terraces (400m2), balconies and 3000m2 of expansive gardens.
Spread out over three levels the ground floor houses the living room, sitting area, kitchen,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa, located in a winery, is a 5-minute drive from Gaiole in Chianti, 30 minutes from Siena and one hour from Florence. Quiet and picturesque, Forbes has previously listed Gaiole as the number one most idyllic place to live in Europe! It indeed is a haven for history buffs and hikers with castles speckling the hills. Gaiole hosts the world famous L’Eroica, a 200 km vintage bike race that takes its participants south travelling through the beautiful countryside of Chianti, Siena, Val d'Arbia, Montalcino, Val d'Orcia and Crete Senesi. The Paolo di Siena, an ancient bareback horse race, has been held in Siena’s civic hub, Piazza del Campo, since 1644. This is a genuinely authentic Sienese experience, and the atmosphere is always electric. As you can probably guess from the name, Chianti is brimming with wineries, many of which are open to visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4:00pm.
- Departure time : 11:00am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €15 per pet on the first day (€5 for each of the following days) will apply (payable locally).
- Changeover day :
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in 2021. 3 nights from 2022 onwards.
- Heating costs included? :
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Security deposit :