Exquisite 5 Bedroom Chalet with Indoor Pool and Spectacular Views
St Martin de Belleville is a pretty unique place as a ski resort and having been to quite a few in France (Meribel, Val D’Isere, Courchevel and Tignes)
Chalet Martin is a boutique chalet located in the beautiful village of St Martin de Belleville, with access to the largest ski area in the world - Les 3 Vallees.
A stunning property catering for up to 10 people, Chalet Martin really is the definition of luxury but at the same time makes you feel right at home!
Completed in 2013, the chalet is virtually new, but has a totally traditional feel with all the modern amenities, including an indoor pool!
** Please note the property is part of the 3 Valleys and is therefore linked to Val Thorens but is actually located in St Martin de Belleville**
Chalet Martin sleeps ten guests, with double height ceilings the property has an abundance of space!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet Martin is conveniently located in the world's famous “3 valleys" ski area, in the beautiful village of Saint Martin de Belleville, right below the main square and the church. The Chalet has breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and is only 200m from the ski lift, which connects effortlessly to the 600km long ski circuit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pool heating charge? : Not available
- Changeover day : Saturday/Sunday
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Security deposit : €3000 paid to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked certain rooms may not be available. Please enquire for full details.