Charming Serene 6 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Frigiliana
This property has been designed for the ultimate relaxation experience! Situated in a quiet and natural environment, with a beautiful garden and its own private swimming pool overlooking the valley and the Mediterranean, it truly is a breathtaking property.
The exterior grounds are large and provide the perfect place to enjoy the warm sunshine, taking a dip in the pool to cool off, or dining under one of the covered terraces.
Casa Feliz offers a perfect setting for family reunions or much needed time with good friends. This grand property oozes style and is the perfect base for exploring the wonderful region of Andalucía. The owners of Casa Feliz and their staff are dedicated to creating a truly memorable and special experience for their guests.
Situated close to Frigiliana, explore the traditional Spanish village, indulging in the finest tapas and wine that the region can offer, or take a drive to Nerja and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Feliz is located in Frigiliana, Andalucía, Spain. It is 40 minutes from Malaga airport, 5 minutes from the famous Andalusian village Frigiliana, and 5 minutes from Nerja, a small town with long beautiful beaches. Both Granada and Marbella are only one hour away too.<b> About the region </b> Andalucía is the region of Southern Spain that offer visitors extremely varied nature, from golden beaches to mountain ranges with their highly interesting fauna, and the famous "white villages" and their rich culture. Andalucía is a region of great traditions and the "mother" of the Spanish folklore. There is an abundance of leisure, cultural, historic and culinary experiences available within walking distance. Up to approximately 1 hour drive from the property guests can visit Granada’s Alhambra/Generalife and Albayzin, the caves of Nerja, Malaga’s Picasso Museum and Alcazabe, Marbella’s old quarter, Puerto Banus’ jetset port and shopping, pitoresque Andalucian mountain villages like Frigiliana and Competa and the most beautiful beaches in the South of Spain. The beaches of Nerja are located only 7 minutes away from the house and the mountain village of Frigiliana is only 5 minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 which needs to be paid to Oliver's Travels at least 1 week before arrival at the villa. (this will of course be refunded in full within 7 days of departure, so long as there are no damages to be paid for)
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes except in winter when there is an additional cost.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and pool towels
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Not inside
- Pool heating charge? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Internet access? : Internet access is limited due to the rural location of this villa therefore internet can be a little limited for some!
- Other Ts and Cs : No noisy parties are allowed at the property, and any music played outside by the pool or on the terrace must be turned off in the evening, out of respect to the neighbours.
- Other 2 : The swimming pool is not fenced, so parents or guardians must supervise children and non swimmers at all times.
- Security deposit : €2,500 payable one week before arrival. This will be refunded in full within 7 days of departure, so long as there are no damages to be paid.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and shower towels are included in the rental price (please bring your own pool towels)
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on rquest, extra €200 per week to be paid to OT with final payment.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Small special events are allowed at Casa Feliz upon request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Please note that any event rental may be subject to additional charges, venue hire fees and to a higher security deposit, which will be in addition to any published rental rates and fees.
- All events are on request only and subject to prior agreement from the owner, who reserves the right to refuse all events without their prior authorisation.
- Security deposit : €3000 payable one week before arrival. This will be refunded in full within 7 days of departure, so long as there are no damages to be paid.
- Other Ts and Cs : Noise should be kept to a minimum out of respect of the neighbours. Any music played outside by the pool or on the terrace must be turned off in the evening. No music is allowed outside after 11 pm.
- Other Ts and Cs : Under NO circumstances external people will be able to access to property for any event or social gathering. The opposite will result in a fine to be paid in cash to the owner onsite.
- Other Ts and Cs : Maid service included twice a week.