Trastevere Bright Apartment
The apartment has been recently renovated but some original details have been preserved. For example, it exhibits cotto tiles on the living room floor and typical wooden beams in the ceiling.
Despite its position on the lower floor of the building, this part of the apartment enjoys a nice and very luminous ambiance.
In the living room, you can find a comfortable double sofa bed, and a wooden coffee table. There is also a delightful dining table for up to 4 people.
The kitchen is small but modern and very well equipped. It provides a dishwasher, a washing machine and everything needed to prepare a good meal.
Together with the dining area, you will thus have the perfect spaces in which to prepare and then enjoy a homemade meal in the comfort and peace of a private space.
On the opposite side of the house, you’ll find a spacious bedroom with a king size bed. Behind the bedroom you can...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-in time is at 13:00 pm and on. There are no exceptions. Check-out time is at 10:30 am. There is any fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 pm to 23.00 pm (25,00 €) and between 23.00 pm to 9:00 am (50,00 € and must be communicated at least 2 days prior the arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00 Euro.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50 € fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you; a 25 € fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- If you have any question or problem please feel free to ask me.
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION TAX IN ROME
- A 2 € fee will be applied, from the 1st January 2011 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following the city of Rome official website.
- The fee is 2 euros per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.