Stunning Traditional House
The property Features stone walls, olive trees, covered terraces which offer shaded areas, beautiful garden furniture, pool house and loungers, perfect for a relaxing vacation. The pool is 13 m x 5 m with steps to one side. The village, with all amenities, is a few minutes ‘drive away. There is air-conditioning throughout, Wi-Fi internet access and a built in charcoal BBQ.
Built on one level, our accommodation offers a large light open-plan living and dining room with kitchen with a breakfast bar. Guest WC with washbasin. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric oven and induction hob, dishwasher and microwave, fridge freezer, espresso machine. 4 bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms with 160cm beds, two of which have direct access to a terrace and one bedroom with twin beds. All of the bedrooms have a bathroom with bath or shower.
A mid-week maid service of 3 hours is included in the price. Additional hours...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Nestled in the heart of the Maures Mountains and bordering the Gulf of St Tropez, Grimaud has maintained its medieval character. The village is very appealing with its paved and flowered streets winding about all the way from the Romanesque church to the ruins of the feudal castle. While exploring the village you will see beautiful old houses that have been superbly renovated. and quaint shops, and a selection of bars and restaurants. There are fabulous views from the village, and concerts every summer in the castle.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM