Villa of Brilliance Perfect for Exclusive Holiday
The magnificently and paradise new VILLA OF BRILLIANCE PERFECT FOR EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY designed by the famous and experienced interior designer Zehava Kronkop placed only 20 minutes from Brindisi airport and a few minutes from the Adriatic sea , Ostuni the white city and Torre Guaceto reserve.
Torre Guaceto is a nature reserve and protected area, so while the rest of the surrounding coastline is now home to countless bars, restaurants and hotels, this patch of sand and sea has remained blissfully free from deployment and offers a real freedom. The fact that it is a nature reserve means that there are plenty of opportunities to observe plant and animal species usually scarce in this part of the world in the villa area.
The villa Located in a quiet countryside with almost 360 degrees sea view. Across the pool and across the villa you can see a direct open view of Torre Guaceto, the only villa in the area.The villa...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
VILLA OF BRILLIANCE PERFECT FOR EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY is located near Ostuni ��� the white city and near the Natural Reserve of Torre Guaceto, the territory of the municipality of Carovigno, a popular medieval village for high-quality catering and gastronomy. The Adriatic coast of the High Salento, recognized for its Blue Flag awards for, its rich beaches and natural coves with crystal clear waters.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- ��� Not suitable for children and infants
- ��� No smoking
- ��� No pets
- ��� No parties or events
- ��� Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM