Gstaad, Super Luxurious Chalet for 14 guests
Sleeping 14 people in seven en-suite bedrooms over three floors, this Chalet boasts an extensive and graceful living area and separate dining room seating up to 18 guests. These areas are perfect for entertaining with sophisticated dinners created by your expert private chef. The chalet has a further open plan breakfast room and second living area for complete relaxation.
You will feel pampered from the moment you awake at the Chalet. Feel soft quality fabrics everywhere you go within the chalet, see beautiful details inspired by traditional Alpine culture and bespoke design, perfectly complementing your stay in the most beautiful village in the world.
Wander outside to find a gorgeous terrace area overlooking the awe-inspiring Gstaad mountains. Spend at least one memorable evening out here, unwinding in your cedar hot tub with a glass of champagne, to reflect on the immense beauty of the surrounding landscape.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
The chalet nestles in traditional farmland above the exclusive hamlet of Lauenen. Its elevated location affords the chalet a great deal of privacy and breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.