Ecological and Luxurious Villa with Sunset Views
This Villa is a brand new, luxurious home, perfectly located in Tamarindo. Be the first to experience this brand new home.
This is an ecological villa in the hills of Tamarindo with ocean view and magnificent sunsets, only 10 walking minutes away from the beaches, surf spots and downtown restaurants & super markets. The home is named after one of Guanacaste Costa Rica’s most beautiful birds. They frequently visit the fruit garden outside of this new 6-bedroom villa.
The villa has a green soul and an exciting story to tell. The builders of the house, Stefan & Michael, have been for more than 25 years helping to protect & reforest the rainforests in Costa Rica. When the villa was constructed in 2020, the target was to create a low carbon footprint building consisting of solar heated water, solar powered energy, water recycling and a highly biodiverse garden to support birds & mammals.
~ WHAT YOU’LL LOVE...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Please no guests that are not registered and/or pre-approved.
- - The number of guests listed on the reservation must be the number of guests staying at the house
- - No unauthorized events No loud noise or music after 10pm
- - No Smoking
- - No late check out or early check in unless authorized by the host.
- - Please check in at or after the listed check in time and on or before the listed check out time.
- - Return all house towels to the home before check out
- ***Although we love our furry friends. Please inquire about pets before booking. Some homes allow pets; however, they need to be pre-approved by us before booking and before bringing them. Let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet and we will let you know if the pet is permitted to stay and if there are any additional fees.
- - Power outages, although very rare, can happen. The home is not responsible for any loss of amenities or any other repercussions due to power outages or any other event out of their control
- - Costa Rica is a tropical country. We often see monkeys, parrots and other wonderful things. The tropics can also bring ants and other small critters into the house. We suggest not leaving food out on the counters to avoid ants coming into the house. We fumigate regularly and if there are ant sightings or anything else, we are happy to help. Please note that the house is not responsible if ants or any other bugs enter the home.