Spacious & Modern 1BR
Our apartment is situated in a historic building complex, featuring a sizable living space beautifully-outfitted with everything you’ll need for a remarkable stay. It boasts a wide range of contemporary amenities and features such as exposed brick, hardwood floors, in-unit laundry facilities, and central air-conditioning. The living room features a comfy sofa with soft throw pillows and a smart TV with streaming services.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a range of stainless-steel appliances, including a Nespresso coffee machine with a choice of capsules and pods available for your morning coffee. There’s a kitchen island with a sparkling worktop and sink, and it has room for seating. You’ll find a variety of cookware and kitchenware available for your cooking needs.
The bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed, swathed in fine linens, soft bedding, and pillows. The bathroom comes with a bathtub and a rainfall...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
- A minute walk to Park Harrisburg - Easy access to Riverfront Park and City Island - 11-minutes walk to the Walnut St Bridge - Market Square, Midtown Mural, The State Museum of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex, and Peace Garden are several minutes away. - A walking distance to several dining options such as MASA, Yum Pizza, Soul Burrito & Wings, The Cheesesteak Guy, El Sol Mexican Restaurant, Roberto’s Pizza, Au - Bon Lieu and Freshido – they are just a few minutes away from the apartment.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • A penalty fee of $150 for any damaged or unreturned keys, fobs or parking passes we provide.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
- • Late check out fee is the base rate price for the day and charged automatically after 12pm
- • Tampering with any devices including smoke detectors will result in a $500 fine
- • No sending of deliveries or packages to the unit.