Gorgeous Secluded Retreat in Southampton
Settle into a poolside lounger, close your eyes, and breathe in the fragrance of flowers in bloom. At Deer Trail, dense greenery separates you from the doldrums of daily life, and a bright interior lets the sun shine into every room.
Peacefully situated on nearly two acres of land, this classic shingled vacation rental is a secluded escape in Southampton. With a beautifully manicured yard and a heated gunite pool, Deer Trail promises refreshing summer days.
The newly renovated house sleeps nine people comfortably, with three-and-a-half bathrooms and four bedrooms. Your master suite is a retreat all its own, with a queen-size canopy bed and a private bath with jetted tub.
Spacious and inviting, the main living area features refined leather sofas and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. Kick back and let hours pass by as you chat by the wood-burning fireplace, or head downstairs to the second sitting area and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Swimming Pool Waiver and Release of Liability Form Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU CHOOSE TO WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. To: Jill Anton (the “Owner”), the owner of the real property located at 17 Deer Trail, Southampton (the “Property”). Regarding: Owner and the Owner’s guests (collectively, the “Guest Parties) stay at the Property for the period commencing on [See Booking Agreement] and concluding on [See Booking Agreement], as may be modified by time to time (the “Booking Period”). The Guest Parties wish to swim at the Property’s pool (the “Pool”) during the Booking Period. As a condition precedent to the Pool being available during the Booking Period at the Property, I, on behalf of and as authorized representative of the Guest Parties, agree and acknowledge that: - At no time during the Booking Period will there be a life guard on duty at the Pool. - I am responsible for the safe operation of the Pool and surrounding areas, and for all persons using the Pool and such surrounding areas, during the Booking Period. - I will not allow any children to, and will cause all children that are Guest Parties or are otherwise present at the Property not to, swim in or otherwise be around the Pool without adult supervision. - The Guest Parties’ use of the Pool and the surrounding areas during the Booking Period involves certain risks, which I agree are beyond the control of the Owner and for which the Owner shall therefore not be liable, including but not limited to: o The risk of injury or death to children resulting from the lack of adult supervision; o The risk of injury or death to children from not properly locking the Pool entry gate; o The risk of injuries or death resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the Pool area; o The risk of injuries or death resulting from swimmers and/or divers colliding in the Pool; o The risk of other injuries or death resulting from participating in any action in, or in the areas surrounding, the Pool. - I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks of usage of the Pool; the list only provides examples of the types of risks that I am assuming. In exchange for the Owner allowing me and the Guest Parties to utilize the Pool and Pool area during the Booking Period, I, as authorized representative of and on behalf of all Guest Parties, agree: 1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I or any other Guest Party have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “RELEASEES”), relating to use by Guest Parties and their invitees of the Pool and the Pool area; 2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, expense, or other cost that I, or any Guest Party, or their invitees, may suffer in connection with the Guest Parties’ use of the Pool or its surrounding area; 3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, the Guest Parties or any third party, resulting from the use of the Pool or Pool area 4. That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the Property; 5. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, all Guest Parties, my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate. I have read and understood this document. I am aware that by signing this document I am waiving certain legal rights that I, or the Guest Parties, may have against the Releasees, and I fully agree to do so.