Modern Stylish Villa with Pool near the Beach in Mal Pas
Tucked into the area of Mal Pas, between Alcudia and Pollensa, surrounded by lush gardens, stone walls, mountain views in a 12000m2 plot. This is a modern and chic 10-bedroom property which is perfect for large families and groups wishing to holiday together. The property is an example of excellent architecture and design with modernity and luxury as part of every fabric. With so many of the key ingredients for a carefree holiday on offer, this impressive property appeals to all ages.
An agreeable sense of space and style characterises the accommodation throughout, with all room well proportioned and appealing decorated in a simple yet striking colour scheme. With several seating areas, inside and out, allowing members of large groups or sharing families the opportunity to enjoy their own individual relaxation spot whilst remaining fully in tune with the general holiday activity. Selected highlights including bright,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Alcudia – just 2.4 km away, The medieval town of Alcúdia is the island's largest tourist hub in the north. Located on a peninsula that separates the bays of Pollença and Alcúdia, it boasts a beautiful medieval centre as well as an authentic local atmosphere which draws in tourists all year round. Alcudia actually provides a real contrast to the more touristy beach resort of Port d'Alcúdia. With a wealth of history and charm, this town offers visitors an authentic Mallorcan experience. From its big weekly market through to traditional fiestas and fairs and classical music festivals, the town puts on a whole host of cultural events. The boutique-style hotels and first-class gastronomic restaurants that have opened in the area mean the town is becoming more attractive for those keen to immerse themselves in a wholesome Mallorcan experience whilst visiting the island. It is also surrounded by beautiful countryside, explorable by car or by bicycle. Alcúdia is a perfectly restored walled city on the site of a Roman settlement with remains of ancient houses and a theatre. The maze of narrow streets enclosed by medieval battlements has been carefully restored as part of Mallorca's new tourist image. Pollensa - just 13.7 km away Villa Deluxe Manresa is the location between the towns of Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa, the eastern end of the Serra de Tramuntana. Pollensa is an enchanting Mallorcan town packed with ancient blonde stone architecture, Pollenca doesn’t feel like many of the other towns which have surrendered to tourism. Although tourists have long been attracted here, Pollensa has learned to accept and adapt to tourism without losing its soul. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area but be warned that to get to the top, you have to climb 365 of them. However, the climb is worth it, and the views definitely do not disappoint from the top. Puerto Pollensa just 10.9 km away, offers wonderful scenery, beautiful sandy beaches and a laid-back, friendly atmosphere, make Puerto Pollensa a favourite destination for many. With hotels on the seafront that still retain an old-fashioned air, having been built long before the concrete boom of the 1960s developments. Today the town attracts mainly British and Madrileño families looking for something more than the hustle and bustle of the south coast resorts. With wonderful scenery, beautiful sandy beaches and a laid-back, friendly atmosphere, makes Puerto Pollensa a favourite destination for many.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is requiered at the time of the booking.