Quintessentially Italian Stylish Villa in Puglia
Trulli Donnagaro sits in quintessentially Italian gardens, deep in the olive tree-dotted Ostuni countryside in Puglia. Your tucked-away idyll features a stylish villa and a traditional trullo, both reached via a sweeping driveway that passes through the lush and picturesque grounds that surround Trulli Donnagaro. You can appreciate this impressive approach every day, as you return from a peaceful walk through the countryside.
Between them, the main villa and trullo sleep six people in three en-suite bedrooms. The independently accessed trullo is home to a master suite, with an indulgent bathroom under its typical conical roof. There’s an enchanting atmosphere throughout, with a strong sense of both heritage and romance.
The contemporary interior and modern comforts of the villa create a luxurious look and feel, with lovely touches to reflect its rural setting. Enjoy meals at the quirky dining table, with a base...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<span style="color:black">With Trulli Donnagaro being in such an idyllic spot in the Ostuni countryside, you can enjoy total peace and tranquility by simply staying put! But when you do want to explore the area around the villa, you'll find plenty of charming walks on offer.</span> <span style="color:black">A range of amenities are available in the nearby city of Ostuni, which is less than a 15-minute drive away. It's the ideal place to go for a delicious meal, with a number of restaurants serving traditional Italian cuisine and modern dishes. Stock up on groceries in the shops and supermarkets in the city also. And if you visit on a Saturday, you can browse the weekly fresh fruit and vegetable market for local produce.</span> <span style="color:black">Ostuni is also known as 'The White City'; a name that comes from its whitewashed old town. Some of the highlights here include the city walls and a 15th-century Gothic cathedral. The whole city is like a labyrinth, with networks of alleyways and staircases, so it's a beautiful place to simply walk around and discover hidden corners.</span> <span style="color:black">There are many other Valle d'Itria towns within an hour's drive of the villa. Alberobello is famous for its numerous trulli, which line its charming streets and give it a fairytale-feel. Cisternino, Martina Franca and Locorotondo are all towns with their own distinct personality that are well worth a visit.</span> <span style="color:black">The coast is only 30 minutes away by car, with Torre Canne being a popular resort with lovely sandy stretches. Torre Canne is also famous for its natural hot springs with mineral-rich waters.</span> Another natural highlight in the area is Parco Dune Costiere. Take leisurely walks through olive groves and get close to the sea by exploring the wetlands and sand dunes. You can also go on a guided tour to learn more about the flora and fauna of the park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 charged to client’s credit card one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00p.m. – 8.30 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €65 (payable locally). Arrivals outside an agreed time will also be subject to a €100 fee (payable locally). Arrivals after 00.00 a.m. are not allowed.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and small mid-week clean is included for stays of minimum 7 nights. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Bath and beach towels are changed mid-week for stays of minimum 1 week. Linen and kitchen towels are also changed once per week for stays of 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed mid-week for stays of minimum 1 week.
- Changeover day : Saturday during June, July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during June, July and August. 4 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning-April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that kids under the age of 6 are not permitted to stay at this property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (highchair and cot) are available on request only at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : One waste disposal service is included for stays of minimum 1 week.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms before the arrival.