Lovely Stylish Villa with Swimming Pool and Spectacular Sea Views
With beautiful sea views, spacious outdoor areas and elegant, stylish interiors, this villa is the perfect Ibiza getaway! This contemporary property is located close to everything Ibiza has to offer, from a range of beautiful beaches to some of the best nightlife the Mediterranean has. Whether you are looking to spend long days lazing by the pool, topping up your tan, or making the most of the nightlife, this fantastic area offers something for everyone!
Throughout the villa, the furnishings are contemporary and stylish, creating a luxurious feel to the whole house. Each floor is spacious and bright, with large windows providing constant access to the picturesque views. The ground floor boasts an elegant dining area, with space for twelve guests, so everyone can come together and spend some quality time over a meal! There is a fabulous living room with plenty of space for everyone to put their feet up, enjoying the sea views...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
San Antonio is a great place to stay for its lively atmosphere, electric nightlife and one of the widest varieties of fun things to do on land and on water. And it is home to those world-famous Ibiza sunsets! The Sunset Strip is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail, listen to all the latest summer sounds and then watch the sun slowly sink below the horizon in a blaze of vivid oranges, reds and pinks. A marvellous view across San Antonio Bay can also be had from the long strip of sandy beach, where a mainly younger crowd meets. Late afternoon they move onto the many bars that line the seafront promenade to get into the mood for those long Ibiza nights. You can also visit beautiful beaches nearby like Cala Bassa and Cala Conta, by taking one of the small ferries that run all day from the marina. Fun on the water is a big thing in San Antonio. You can try one of the many boat excursions, party on sea with a boat party or get into activities like jet skiing, parasailing and much, much more. And later on, enjoy San Antonio's legendary nightlife, with super clubs Es Paradis and Eden, beach club O Beach Ibiza, pool party venue Ibiza Rocks Hotel, many smaller cool venues and the bars of the famous West End.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 payable upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3 - 7.30 pm (please note that there will be an additional late check-in charge of €60 for arrivals between 7.30 pm-10 pm and a charge of €100 between 10 pm-9.30 pm)
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning , laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Saturdays during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night between 1/5- 31/10 for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Balearic Winter Local Tax OF €0.55 per person per night between 1/11 -30/4 for over 16's is not included in rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : This accommodation does not accept groups of young people (Up to 21 years)
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby high chair and cot/crib are available for an extra cost of £50 each per booking.