Traditional Rustic Finca with Swimming Pool near Puerto Pollensa
This villa is a traditional and authentic Mallorcan finca with a homely, rustic style that makes it feel like a home away from home. The villa is set in a rural location, between Pollensa old town and Puerto Pollensa. The furnishings throughout are traditional, and the property still maintains the original wooden beams and stone walls. The thick walls help to keep the villa cool in the summer months, although there is also air conditioning in the bedrooms.
As you enter the villa, you will be greeted with an open plan living/dining area with a cosy fireplace. There is also a traditional style kitchen, ideal for cooking up some summer feasts or a picnic to take to the beach. There is one double bedroom on the ground floor and a further two bedrooms on the first floor, one of which is a twin room situated in an L shape. The rooms are bright and spacious, providing space for comfortable night sleep.
The outdoor space...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
The property is located close to the beautiful bay of Puerto Pollensa, and a short drive to the historic town of Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Puerto Pollensa has a wonderful long sand beach, perfect for families due to the shallow waters there. Cafes, restaurants, ice cream shops and bars line the beach, along with water sport facilities. Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them. However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.