Luxury and Style in Quinta do Lago
Villa Catao has recently been totally refurbished and is now a luxury 4-bedroom villa in the wonderful Encosta do Lago area of the plush Quinta do Lago Resort, very close to Faro airport.
The villa is situated in a prime position on the resort, within walking distance of the superb Quinta do Lago lake and nature reserve. The lake is amazing with many watersports available as well as two lakeside restaurants. Guests staying in this exclusive villa also have use of the nearby Encosta do Lago facilities with communal pool, tennis courts, gym, sauna, spa and restaurant.
Villa Catao sleeps eight guests and is ideal for a large family or a group of friends. Nature lovers, cyclists and walkers will love this location as it is close to the stunning Ria Formosa Nature Reserve. In the other direction, the fabulously sophisticated Vilamoura will provide nightlife and gourmet feasts.
This is such...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
The Quinto do Lago Resort is renowned as an excellent, luxury golfer’s paradise. The splendid golf courses are set amongst fragrant pine trees. Quinta Shopping and Bougainvillea Plaza is very close to the villa and has gourmet restaurants, bars, cafes, boutiques and a supermarket. The beautiful 18-hole, Par 72 San Lorenzo Golf Course is very close by, as are the famous golf courses closer to the glamorous Vilamoura. The Old Course at Vilamoura is set in an attractive umbrella pinewood and is the second oldest golf course in the Algarve. The Portugal Masters takes place every year at the Victoria Golf Course. You never know, you might find a serious tournament is taking place when you visit! The Vilamoura Marina is a wonderful place for dinner or even simply to people-watch while enjoying a few cocktails. It is one of the largest marinas in Portugal with 1300 berths. Many visitors arrive by boat just for entertainment. The glitzy Vilamoura Casino will entice you and boasts lively evening entertainment on top of the gambling. Vilamoura is also brilliant for shopping with the most prestigious international brands present as well as a wide range of local craft boutiques. There are countless activities to do during the day around Vilamoura, including tennis, horse riding, sailing, windsurfing, jet-skiing, parasailing, boat trips, fishing, and so on. It is the perfect place if you fancy some exciting big game fishing and deep-sea diving as well as dolphin and whale spotting. What amazing holiday memories! For a cultural touch, the area’s past is brought to the forefront with a preserved Roman site and the Museum of Cerro da Vila. The beaches all along this coast are wonderful. Why not explore Quarteira and Vilamoura without having to exert a lot of energy with a Segway tour along the promenades? After a short lesson in Segway navigation, you will travel along the coastline before continuing into the towns to visit the local markets. Algarve Xcite and other companies run sunset cruises and day boat trips to visit the fascinating Benagil sea caves. The Algar de Benagil is the most famous of the sea caves in the Algarve. Alternatively, you could take a jeep safari to explore this natural haven of beautiful landscapes, regional architecture and gastronomic delights. You can visit hidden gems and historic villages and swim under a beautiful waterfall, escaping the tourist hotspots. The Ria Formosa is a stunning natural park with lagoons, barrier islands and wetlands. It is wonderful for anyone that loves the outdoors. Woodchats, terns, red-crested pochards, ferruginous ducks and purple herons can all be seen. Traditional boats that were formally used for tuna fishing take you around the lagoons. The islands of Faro, Barretta, Culatra, Armona and Ilha Tavira are lovely to visit by ferry or boat. You shouldn’t miss a visit to Tavira town either as it is so charming with wonderful cafes and restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500, charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of £280 per week. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note, hen and stag parties are not permitted
- Other 2 : Cots are available for £25 per week & High-chairs are available for £15 per week
- Security deposit :