Summery Villa with BBQ and Pool in Leiria
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Everything about the lovely Villa Zurana is high-end! It is a modern villa built to the highest standard and decorated with style and sophistication. It has such a warm, comfortable and soothing ambience. With four stunning bedrooms, all with exquisite ensuite bathrooms it would suit a family of eight or a group of friends.
The villa is on the wonderful Praia del Rey Golf and Beach Resort on the Silver Coast so offers a handful of facilities such as tennis courts, gym and spa. It is a fantastic location with a beautiful beach. The Silver Coast has a majestic coastline with thrilling surf towns such as Nazare and family-friendly beaches including Praia del Rey, culture and history with atmospheric towns such as Tomar and Coimbra and beautiful, unspoiled scenery. You will find fabulous local cuisine and wines and beautiful weather. The lovely locals outnumber foreign tourists and are so friendly.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
The exclusive, renowned Praia del Rey Golf and Beach Resort is 70km from Lisbon airport. It is home to miles of pristine golden beaches, a world-class golf course and long days of glorious sunshine! The championship golf course is the centrepiece of the resort, but it also has a swimming pool, a Kalyan spa, gym, massage, tennis court, cycle rental, restaurants and a clubhouse that you can use for a fee. It is an oasis of relaxed style and world-class comforts in an unspoiled natural landscape. Baleal, Nazare and Santa Cruz are 3 of the most popular beaches and are known for their silver-white sand and royal blue waters. Most of the beaches have thrilling surf waves though some sheltered bays are calmer. Nazare has pounding, exhilarating waves and is a surfers paradise. It is also a very picturesque town which holds quite a number of festivals. Obidos feels like a walk back in time. It is 11km from the villa. It is so charming, surrounded by a city wall, with narrow, cobbled paths, a well-preserved castle and cute whitewashed homes. The local Ginjinha de Obidos is a sour brandy tipple drunk from a small chocolate cup. You should try it when you visit! Calda da Rainha is a spa town founded by a queen! In the 15th century, Eleanor of Viseu discovered locals bathing in strange-smelling springs and founded Europe’s first hydrotherapy resort since the Roman times. The original spa is now restored as a museum. The graceful Parque Dom Carlos I is good for a visit. The town has a reputation for ceramics so you should visit the dreamy Museu de Ceramica. It is on a romantic 19th century estate. There is also an interesting cycling museum.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Pool towels are available to rent for €5 per towel per stay.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.