Stylish Beautiful Villa with Swimming Pool and Breathtaking Sea Views
A dream of accommodation, this villa is the perfect place to escape upon your visit to Ibiza! Set high upon hills and offering relaxation and recreation throughout its grounds, experience a luxury holiday at this outstanding hideaway!
Nestled high above the ground, the villa sits at the end of a winding, rising road as if you are journeying to the heavens and once you get to the dwelling, it will seem as if you have reached its gates. Wondrous views below of sea, mountains and coast compliment your activities outside and indoors. Exteriors boast the beauty of nature whilst the interiors have been finished with charming designs and comfy furnishings.
The villa sits like a mystic castle, and thus, indoors you are treated with spaces fit for royalty! The comfortable living area has been divided into two rooms, one with a large sofa, seats and television, to ensure the group has a place to gather together and chill out...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Spain is an enchanting country, filled with wondrous landscapes and scenes and a plethora of things to do and see. Throw in delicious and cultured cuisine, and dining experiences, as well as the options to travel to islands and coasts and you, have a country that seems almost handmade for holiday seekers! One such isle, in the collection of islands known as The Balearics, Ibiza has been drawing visitors to its shores for generations upon generations! Set to the southeast of Spain, Ibiza has been enriched by the Mediterranean Sea and exceptional climate, and as a result, you can expect fresh produce wherever you go and loads of natural beauty! Even though it is known for its party scenes, Ibiza offers something for everyone, with a rich history, tranquil villages and towns and activities on both sea and land! Villa Abegot sits outside the built-up area Sant Antoni de Portmany which means when you retreat to the estate, you will have peace yet have the convenience of access to a wondrous amount of things to do! The second-largest city on the island, the port town of Sant Antoni de Portmany brings everything you would expect and more from a destination town! For a more relaxed vibe, guests can shop at both clothing stores and stores offering gifts and souvenirs or head down the mellow Sunset Strip, where you can sip cocktails and watch the sun descend across the oceans in any of a line of bars and cafes. As for food, the town boasts both authentic Spanish restaurants, serving the finest, mouthwatering Spanish delicacies or dine in more well-known restaurants and international dishes! Your stay at Villa Abegot means you have a few beaches to choose from in easy reach! The location of the villa by the sea means that there are numerous rocky spots where you can get into the water, with a rocky beach just 400 metres away from the villa! For your post-card worthy beaches, however, you will need to head to Cala Gracio Beach, just under a ten-minute drive from Villa Abegot. Away from the hotels that usually loom over the shores, this beach admits guests relaxation and space in its lovely cove settings. Featuring a beach bar, parasol and sun-lounger hire and many more amenities, guests can kick back on soft, sandy shores as they watch across or get into pristine and azure, see-through waters!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 - 7.30 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night between 1/5- 31/10 for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment. Balearic Winter Local Tax OF €0.55 per person per night between 1/11 -30/4 for over 16's is not included in rental price and will need to be paid prior to arrival within the second payment.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot & high chair are available at an extra cost of €50 each per booking.