Contemporary Villa on Seafront with Private Beach Access
Contemporary and sophisticated, right on the seafront with private beach access, this villa is a luxurious delight with fantastic sea-views for up to twelve guests!
An open-plan social space welcomes you into the villa. To one side, your cosy lounge with sofas and chairs before the fireplace and TV offers somewhere to pop up your feet and relax blissfully. Beside this is the main dining area, with a long table stretching across the room. Several patio doors along the far side deliver you immediately onto a fabulous, sunny terrace. To the other end, your lovely modern kitchen offers a stunning environment in which to prepare a meal or two and enjoy the incredible space of this villa. Adorning the walls are elegant artworks of local scenery and island themes!
There are six sumptuous bedrooms awaiting you. Your master bedroom is undoubtedly the ultimate prize, with three large French door access points to your sun...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled on the edge of the rolling hills of the interior of the island, with a stay in Gold Bay 15 you’re spoilt for choice in active pursuits on land, as well as the majestic beaches on the doorstep! The tranquillity of the property is incredible when you consider that it’s just a 2 to 3 minute drive from all the shops, bars and restaurants you could need in the local village of Sa Punta des Port, and indeed just a short walk to the coast, with all the entertainment options on offer here! From coves and beaches to marinas and National Parks, there’s something for everyone just minutes away! Your nearest beach is the small, sandy beach at Cala Egos, and the accompanying town centre offers shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. Another fabulous sandy beach is just 4 minutes away in Porto Petro, a charming fishing village where you can enjoy a scenic walk along with promenade, lined with excellent cafes and waterfront restaurants. While just 5 minutes from the villa is the town of Cala d'Or, hugely family-friendly with beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes aplenty. Catering for all ages, there really is something for everyone here. From a variety of water sports on offer along the beaches and a golf course nearby to boat trips to the many incredible coves along the coastline. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without a fine array of wine and seafood on offer, and Mallorca is absolutely no different, with a thriving culinary scene.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.