Large Villa with Private Tennis Court and Swimming Pool
Villa Dasia is a spectacular holiday villa in Southern Portugal near the old fisherman’s village of Carvoeiro. It has mesmerising views of the surrounding area, including the sea in the distance. Villa Dasia boasts a modern interior and a low maintenance but beautifully landscaped exterior. This stunning villa will have you and your guests feeling you’re at a resort!
The property’s living room has been neutrally decorated and equipped with comfortable sofas and armchairs and a log burner, creating a homely atmosphere. This space is perfect for gathering and enjoying an evening chat or a glass of wine. It also has direct access out into the garden where you’ll find more seating arrangements whether under shade or on the sun loungers, additionally there is an outdoor dining table so you can dine al fresco.
Through the archway in the living room, you’ll find the indoor dining space, which is bright and spacious and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Daisa is near the old fisherman’s village of Carvoeiro, where you’ll find some of the region’s top beaches. For those families that want beach holidays, you’ll find a mixture of sandy beaches, scenic beaches, small and larger, so you’re bound to find the beach perfect for you and your guests! Some of the beaches are even perfect for snorkelling due to the sea life in the waters! Praia de Benagil is one of the larger beaches along the coastline and is a popular tourism spot. In some locations, there are even caves to explore! For those who love golf, there is a 9-hole course overlooking the ocean called Vale de Milho Golf, designed by Dave Thomas. It’s both friendly to adults and kids, and it can be completed in 90 minutes, making it a great golf experience for the whole family! Vale de Milho golf is less than 2km away from the villa, making it both a family-friendly activity and one close to home. For water park enthusiasts, Slide and Splash is a popular water slide park in Portugal. Here you’ll find shows of birds of prey, reptiles and more! Additionally, there are plenty of water slides and even an aqua massage and fish spa. The villa is close to supermarkets, so you won’t have trouble getting groceries for your stay. Moreover, as you’re close to the centre of Carvoeiro, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to eat local food and relax at the local bars and cafés. Carvoeiro was once a small fishing village, but over the years has developed. It became popular with the tourists, so you’ll find shops and tour opportunities when you visit. With a hire car, or use of the public transport available, there are other towns nearby worth visiting, such as Ferragudo and Silves. Ferragudo is an excellent location for scenic walks and evening meals, and Silves is a historic town with a castle and a cathedral, both worth checking out!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €450 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Use of gas, water and electricity is included in the rental price. Air conditioning is available upon request for an additional cost of €150.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi access is included in the rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low season.
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.